Author Topic: "beloved mountain lion" kills Chihuahua mix dog while walking on a leash  (Read 1370 times)

sumpnz

• friend
Re: "beloved mountain lion" kills Chihuahua mix dog while walking on a leash
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2022, 11:19:04 PM »
No probs.  We normally figure it out by the content and context.
:rofl:

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2022, 08:16:09 AM »
  the lion may have been hit by a car, they really need to keep it in some kind of sanctuary or euthanize it-it is too old to care for it self now .
CA lion population is way past sustainability

Need lots more of of them, easy solution to the homeless problem in the big cities
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2022, 09:16:50 AM »
  the lion may have been hit by a car, they really need to keep it in some kind of sanctuary or euthanize it-it is too old to care for it self now .
CA lion population is way past sustainability

Didn't a lot of major cities declare themselves sanctuaries a few years ago?  They shouldn't be able to pick and choose what they want to be a sanctuary for. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2022, 05:55:02 PM »
R.I.P  P22

Our "beloved" mountain lion has been euthanized.
I looked at a youtube comment section, people were crying, not about the dog , not about the woman recently mauled by P22 .... but about the poor lion.
A whole lot of them wanted to ship the cat to some rural area!! What a wonderful idea, ship a big dangerous predator to somebody like Ben who or me ( when I lived in extreme rural NV  ) like we don't have dogs we care for and chickens making breakfast for us- right- we need more lions roaming the back yard :facepalm:

https://wildlife.ca.gov/News/mountain-lion-p-22-compassionately-euthanized-following-complete-health-evaluation-results

A nice song to remember P 22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krnOyo8IsrE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhGeH07lo5M
« Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 06:08:17 PM by gunsmith »
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."