Author Topic: Here's your Biden accomplishments cheat sheet for the TG dinner table  (Read 3978 times)

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Re: Here's your Biden accomplishments cheat sheet for the TG dinner table
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2022, 06:18:05 AM »
It seems the true believers do stuff like that.

Because censorship involves family dinners.

The leftists love to say they do stuff like that.

In reality they either don’t get invited in the first place because everybody hates them or they get put in their place.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2022, 07:46:19 AM »
From this I would say not an accident
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/11/29/mollie-hemingway-tells-far-crazier-story-of-biden-official-stealing-womens-luggage-as-only-she-can/

Controversial energy official charged with stealing woman’s luggage at MSP
https://alphanews.org/controversial-energy-official-charged-with-stealing-womans-luggage-at-msp/

You unwoke gay+ hating everything phobe bastard!

That wasn't theft! That Vera Bradley case was rightfully earned reparations!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2022, 08:46:44 AM »
I see being head of the IRS in his/her/they/them/it/that's future.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2022, 12:28:44 PM »
I see being head of the IRS in his/her/they/them/it/that's future.

So a history of taking other people's *expletive deleted*it is a resume enhancement.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2022, 12:30:56 PM »
=D
Latest: "If you are at a family event, and someone is saying something that might be considered hate speech, take an air horn out of your pocket, and blast it."

That'd be a good way to get an airhorn shoved up your ass.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2022, 06:50:11 PM »
Some of y'all could never fathom the strangeness... Yeah, there are folks who are so et up in looking for offense that they actually do things like carry air horns... There's a VERY woke pub in the neighborhood that would host watch parties for the debates... And I can just imagine what would have happened if some poor geezer wearing a red hat had attended...
Blog under construction

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2022, 07:51:41 PM »
You unwoke gay+ hating everything phobe bastard!

That wasn't theft! That Vera Bradley case was rightfully earned reparations!

"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2022, 10:30:55 AM »
And another one.

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2022/12/09/non-binary-biden-official-charged-with-yet-another-suitcase-theft-n516682

I have to say I'm disappointed. Guy looks like an absolute trainwreck, and this is the best, most flamboyant crime he's been caught at? Rather pedestrian, considering...
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2022, 11:19:19 AM »
Just can't put my finger on it but there's something about this guy that makes me think he may be a bit unstable.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
                         - Barack Obama

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2022, 11:57:42 AM »
Just can't put my finger on it but there's something about this guy that makes me think he may be a bit unstable.

They don't make a heavy enough glove for me to put a finger on that. But, "unstable" is a major understatement.

Samuel Adams

cordex

• Administrator

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2022, 12:38:20 PM »
Using falsified pronouns really makes articles hard to read.

No kidding. It's like there are 74 different people being discussed there.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2022, 09:18:20 PM »
They don't make a heavy enough glove for me to put a finger on that. But, "unstable" is a major understatement.

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2022, 06:59:43 AM »
Well they fired him/her/it/them

He/she/it/they/them had too much baggage.

Non-binary Biden nuclear official Sam Brinton fired after multiple luggage theft charges: reports https://t.co/0tE40G9uT7 pic.twitter.com/32M6nNbUB1

— New York Post (@nypost) December 13, 2022
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/12/12/finally-a-federal-govt-official-accused-of-wrongdoing-is-being-held-accountable/
- Calvin and Hobbes

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2022, 07:06:24 AM »
Well they fired him/her/it/them
So Biden is a bigot?
He/she/it/they/them had too much baggage.
=)

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2022, 10:55:36 AM »
Not that I expect him to see any prison time but they would "love" him in prison.
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2022, 12:38:41 PM »
Too bad Brinton didn't steal Britney Griner's luggage.
                         - Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2022, 09:43:18 PM »
Now they are facing ridicule by many on social media - author and conservative personality Nick Adams took to Twitter on Monday tweeting: 'I'm hearing Sam Brinton's new pronouns are un/employed.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11535083/Non-binary-Biden-official-slammed-fired-stealing-luggage.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2022, 07:31:09 AM »
So interestingly, before this "guy" got his gov job in the nuclear sector, he wasn't a researcher or otherwise working in the discipline. He was working at an lgfbtrop+- non-profit where he was directly involved in creating school policy that barred parents being informed of any "gender identity" issues of their children.

Yes, I understand he is an MIT grad, but he wasn't working anywhere near the discipline the gov hired him for. I guarantee there were dozens of applicants, including feds in the same dept involved in the work and looking for a promotion that were turned down in favor of the optics of this nitwit. Though I did see the press secretary has changed her tune from praising the administration's diversity for hiring him to now saying, this was just a lower level hire that the administration doesn't get involved in.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sam-brinton-helped-craft-model-school-policy-keeping-parents-dark-kids-gender-change
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2022, 07:49:37 AM »
So interestingly, before this "guy" got his gov job in the nuclear sector, he wasn't a researcher or otherwise working in the discipline. He was working at an lgfbtrop+- non-profit where he was directly involved in creating school policy that barred parents being informed of any "gender identity" issues of their children.

Yes, I understand he is an MIT grad, but he wasn't working anywhere near the discipline the gov hired him for. I guarantee there were dozens of applicants, including feds in the same dept involved in the work and looking for a promotion that were turned down in favor of the optics of this nitwit. Though I did see the press secretary has changed her tune from praising the administration's diversity for hiring him to now saying, this was just a lower level hire that the administration doesn't get involved in.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sam-brinton-helped-craft-model-school-policy-keeping-parents-dark-kids-gender-change

This guy is clearly a whack job, but Fox news is glossing over several solid qualifications to make clickbait out of what appears to have been a side gig while working in the Nuc Waste [consulting] field.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/samuelbrinton

It was probably safer for everyone to have him dealing with radioactive waste than anywhere near children.  I wonder if he'll see any time.  The non-binary skinhead look might be pretty popular in prison.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2022, 07:59:37 AM »
I can't see the linkedin, but the wikipedia article, while listing him as a nuclear engineer, seems to indicate only one of his previous jobs, at Deep Isolation, was directly related to his gov job. I find it hard to believe there weren't much more qualified and experienced individuals in the pool.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Brinton

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2022, 08:04:47 AM »
He was fabulously qualified for the job
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2023, 05:09:05 PM »
But wait there more

If true he/she/it/them/something has been doing it a for a while

My name is Asyakhamsin tanzanian fashion designer based in houston Texas USA 🇺🇸 I lost my bag 2018 in DCA recently I heard the news on @FoxNews about @sambrinton luggage issue surprisingly I found his images wore my custom made outfitswhich was in the lost bag on 2018 🥹 pic.twitter.com/lJwLHtMJlz

— asyakhamsin (@asyakhamsin1) February 20, 2023

Fashion designer finds photos of Sam Brinton wearing custom dress from her ‘lost’ luggage
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2023/02/22/fashion-designer-finds-photos-of-sam-brinton-wearing-custom-dress-from-her-lost-luggage/
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2023, 10:39:58 AM »
And even more

Fashion designer who BUSTED Sam Brinton finds even MORE pics of him wearing her clothes (thread)
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2023/02/23/fashion-designer-who-busted-sam-brinton-finds-even-more-pics-of-him-wearing-her-clothes-thread/

Creepy
- Calvin and Hobbes