Author Topic: Looks like they gave Willow the woke treatment and some Indiana Jones news  (Read 3752 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
And what advertisement just came up for me in my Utoob video?

Disney's Willow!

:rofl:
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Comment on YT pretty much sums up Hollywood today

Disney: "We've got this new series out! Go watch it!"

Normal people: "What's the series about?"

Disney: "It's got a very diverse cast and offers more LGBT representation than any other show on the planet!"

Normal people: "But what's the series about?"

Disney: "Either watch the series or you're a filthy istaphobe!"
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
It's really interesting how Disney is not just doubling, but quadrupling down on this crap. I thought whathisname came back on to put a stop to it. Do the Disney heirs have that much power to keep the delusion going?
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
It's really interesting how Disney is not just doubling, but quadrupling down on this crap. I thought whathisname came back on to put a stop to it. Do the Disney heirs have that much power to keep the delusion going?
Bob Eisner is the one who started Disney down that path.  He isn't going to change anything.  The temporary CEO they put in place was only there so Eisner didn't take the hit for the COVID reductions. 

I have heard Eisner had pretentions of running for President, but I don't know if that is still the case. 

I don't think Disney will change direction without losing a great deal more money.  Most of their income comes from the parks from what I hear so it will take a lot.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Word on the street is that Disney is doing a Godzilla movie in which the lizard is a cross-dressing transvestite newt of color...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
Word on the street is that Disney is doing a Godzilla movie in which the lizard is a cross-dressing transvestite newt of color...

Reptar?
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical