Author Topic: Someone is shooting up electrical substations in NC  (Read 1326 times)

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
Re: Someone is shooting up electrical substations in NC
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2022, 12:23:51 PM »
This guy, right here.

A group of christofascists has shot at power substations in Moore county to shut down a drag show happening in town. 40,000 residents are without power, people who need power for medical devices, families who need to stay warm, plunging a community into darkness. A terror attack.

Apparently he's a (minor) actor of some sort.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2022, 12:42:37 PM »
The realignment people keep talking about seems to be a movement from a left/right dichotomy to a dichotomy of the far, far, far left vs anyone who dares dissent from the far, far, far left.

That's why Pool and Musk and Trump are "far right" now.

When I see Wikipedia (as an example) say some person or institution is "far right", I know I can ignore that.  The words when they say it just don't mean anything much, and I need to keep researching elsewhere.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2022, 12:59:17 PM »
When I see Wikipedia (as an example) say some person or institution is "far right", I know I can ignore that.

Yup. That has been a pretty good marker for me lately. While a news source may actually have accurate information somewhere in the article, I pretty much automatically dismiss reading or watching once the "far right" bogeyman comes out.

I've actually been noticing it a lot more even here in "far right" Idaho, where the so called "local" news has begun using the term a lot, to include pretty moderate conservative state politicians and groups.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2022, 03:54:38 PM »
Yup. That has been a pretty good marker for me lately. While a news source may actually have accurate information somewhere in the article, I pretty much automatically dismiss reading or watching once the "far right" bogeyman comes out.

When the accepted (by the media) norm is far^4 left, anything or anyone to the right of that is easily far right. Compared to the media's norm, a pet rock is far right.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2022, 08:20:29 AM »
Claims that this is now occurring in Oregon and Washington as well:

https://www.koin.com/news/oregon/memo-oregon-washington-substations-intentionally-attacked/

I note that they 100% focus on "white supremacists" and "anti-government groups". I'll bet real money that their list of anti-government groups doesn't include groups like antifa, who have a documented history of violent property destruction.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2022, 09:47:44 AM »
Most likely copycat morons which are sprinkled liberally on all the edges of the political spectrum. Now if you got enough tinfoils let’s say government run false flag and they are coordinating internationally to make the far right the bogeyman. See the roundup of the German coup plotters yesterday.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2022, 04:01:47 PM »
Most likely copycat morons which are sprinkled liberally on all the edges of the political spectrum. Now if you got enough tinfoils let’s say government run false flag and they are coordinating internationally to make the far right the bogeyman. See the roundup of the German coup plotters yesterday.

There are copycat morons everywhere just waiting for their chance.  And I believe there are government provocateurs encouraging them.  When one does go off, the right will be blamed for it if at all possible, and if that's not possible the incident is swept under the rug.  I doubt it is coordinated much beyond that.
"It's good, though..."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2022, 04:38:30 PM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes