Author Topic: Race 2 Dinner  (Read 614 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Race 2 Dinner
« on: December 16, 2022, 07:25:53 AM »
What the *expletive deleted*ck is wrong with these sickos?!? And I'm not talking about the two racists, I'm talking about the white women who participate in this. You have to have a certifiable mental condition to do this to yourself. It's absolutely not normal.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/activists-paid-call-dinner-guests-racist-complain-white-women-tears-derail-conversation
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
Re: Race 2 Dinner
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2022, 09:45:47 AM »
So white women tears derail a conversation but all republicans are nazis is just an uncontested fact in their clown world.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2022, 09:50:44 AM »
So white women tears derail a conversation but all republicans are nazis is just an uncontested fact in their clown world.

Only a Nazi would dispute being accused of being a Nazi.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2022, 09:52:37 AM »
If their goal is to tell leftist white women that they are racist, they are probably right.  Still pretty silly. 

Sounds like people are signing up to be lectured like this so I assume most of the women they talk to are leftists.  Sounds more like leftist people punishing themselves because they are racist and think stuff like this makes up for them being horrible people on a daily basis. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2022, 09:56:03 AM »
If their goal is to tell leftist white women that they are racist, they are probably right.  Still pretty silly. 

Sounds like people are signing up to be lectured like this so I assume most of the women they talk to are leftists.  Sounds more like leftist people punishing themselves because they are racist and think stuff like this makes up for them being horrible people on a daily basis.

Like people agreeing to be on the Jerry Springier show despite knowing they're going to make you look like a total ass
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2022, 10:28:54 AM »
They're selling a book?

Explains a lot.  Excuse me while I find something else to get bored over.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2022, 11:04:21 AM »
There are some White women I know who I'd love to have seated at the same table as these activists.

I guarantee the event wouldn't go the way the activists want.  >:D
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2022, 04:48:41 PM »
There are some White women I know who I'd love to have seated at the same table as these activists.

I guarantee the event wouldn't go the way the activists want.  >:D

You don't understand.  It's all auto-confirmation AKA Groupthink. 

Outsiders are screened out as guests.  Now if your lady wore a Hillary T-shirt, she might infiltrate.  But the slightest Outthink would result in expulsion and a restart of the session without your lady.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 01:59:27 AM by 230RN »