Author Topic: >>>Can gunrightsmedia.com be saved?<<<  (Read 870 times)

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
Re: >>>Can gunrightsmedia.com be saved?<<<
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2022, 03:57:26 PM »
"Well, you mentioned them, then you removed the text of your post, then you edited again, putting them back in and added asking why I didn't mention them. You edit your posts too many times for people to keep track without getting dizzy."

Well, I gotta admit, you have a point there.  I've had to apologize for re-editing my posts before.

Me kulpa.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2022, 04:08:56 PM »
I guess have a limited amount of extra time to post on discussion sites.  APS takes up most of that.  I used to post on a Texas A&M site during football season, but it shut down after a couple decades.  Anyway, not sure I would visit another site all that much.  I get a lot of gun related content off youtube these days as well. 

It also helps that APS is not blocked at work which gunrightsmedia.com appears to be.  Work recently restricted our google accounts so youtube comments are not visible.  Weird.

However, if Oleg could use some help, let me know what I can do.  APS has been a fun place to hang out for a long time. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2022, 04:21:11 PM »
This Forum is the ONLY Net Forum I'm on these days, unless you count Blog sites like:
https://drgrumpyinthehouse.blogspot.com/
-and-
https://thelawdogfiles.com/
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2022, 10:48:59 PM »
 Oleg, I am really good with nunchukau and would glady knock out some spammers for ye if someone could find one of them in person
GUN RIGHTS MEDIA
 Is a great name, one time a newspaper in a small city in northern Cali announced they were going to reveal the names/addresses of ccw people ...
 I called them late at night and a young lady, fresh out of college, answered the phone and I said my name real quick like and got her to tell me her name.
 I told her " I write for GUN RIGHTS MEDIA "  and that I needed the names and addresses of everyone that worked there and the names and addresses of all their advertisers, so I could publish it at Gun Rights Media ( of course this concerned her ) and she hung up on me ... I looked her up on google and found pictures, address, schools all kinds of info - so I called her back and told her I can't wait to publish all this info for the thousands of people on GRM.... she was practically crying now, "why are you doing this"? she asked and I told her the plain truth - that her newspaper was publishing gun carriers info so it was only fair that we know their info.
"yeah, but we are a newspaper and we have the right to publish info "  LOL I told her that the first amendment is great because it applies to everyone, she could use the 1st amendment to publish my info and the thousands reading Gun Rights Media will eagerly want to know where she lives because the first amendment is a great right
The next day, they announced that they decided not to publish the ccw info  :rofl: :rofl: :old: :old:
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."