Author Topic: Congressional Charlie Foxtrot  (Read 2582 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Congressional Charlie Foxtrot
« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2023, 05:03:33 PM »
OMG! Santos Flashed the Ku Klux Klan hand signal !!!!!
Okaaay

And and then it get even dumber.

Steve Schmidt using the founding fathers to shame House Republicans for chanting ‘USA’ goes SO wrong
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2023/01/08/steve-schmidt-using-the-founding-fathers-to-shame-house-republicans-for-chanting-usa-goes-so-wrong/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2023, 04:24:30 PM »
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2023, 01:08:15 PM »
I've noticed that some credit Chip Roy as being the one who forced McCarthy to make concessions, but some credit Matt Gaetz. I'm sure they both had their own roles in the drama, but it would be interesting to find out more.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2023, 03:58:52 PM »
I've noticed that some credit Chip Roy as being the one who forced McCarthy to make concessions, but some credit Matt Gaetz. I'm sure they both had their own roles in the drama, but it would be interesting to find out more.
Gaetz was on Tim Pool's show last week.  I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge