Author Topic: The 2024 Circus  (Read 31345 times)

MechAg94

• friend
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: The 2024 Circus
« Reply #101 on: May 27, 2023, 07:46:24 PM »
Oh no! DeSantis is done for!

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2023/05/27/antifa-fan-has-photographic-proof-that-desantis-has-the-nazi-vote-locked-up/

I note that one flag looks to have been pulled from the package it came in about 15 seconds before the photo was taken.

Yeah, these Gen Z Nazis are just not very scary.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #102 on: May 31, 2023, 03:24:23 PM »
Holy crap Donald Rump, you've got some good bridge burning going on here:

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2023/05/31/trump-takes-aim-at-his-milktoast-former-press-secretary-kayleigh-mcenany-and-chip-roy-has-thoughts/

She was the most prepared press secretary that I can recall in years, and always staunchly defended him. What a horse's ass.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Pb

• friend
« Reply #103 on: May 31, 2023, 03:53:23 PM »
I always found Trump's habit of publicly insulting his "friends" completely crazy.

;/

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #104 on: May 31, 2023, 04:00:04 PM »
Well this should get Trump going

ANOTHER Republican enters the 2024 race: Mike Pence will announce White House run next week to take on Trump - who defended Capitol rioters' threats to hang him on January 6
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12145395/Mike-Pence-announce-White-House-run-week-Trump.html
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #106 on: June 23, 2023, 10:49:25 AM »
I find it really odd that no one ever mentions Robert Kennedy's voice. Was he injured or something?

Oh, let me Google that for me.

https://www.distractify.com/p/robert-f-kennedy-jr-voice

Nevermind

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #107 on: June 23, 2023, 11:25:37 AM »
I find it really odd that no one ever mentions Robert Kennedy's voice. Was he injured or something?

Oh, let me Google that for me.

https://www.distractify.com/p/robert-f-kennedy-jr-voice

Nevermind

I'll bet real money that, since he's not towing the D line, it will be used against him by the same progressives that praised Fetterman.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #108 on: June 23, 2023, 11:26:54 AM »
I'll bet real money that, since he's not towing the D line, it will be used against him by the same progressives that praised Fetterman.

No doubt.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #109 on: June 23, 2023, 11:28:12 AM »
Yeah, we can't have an obviously mentally impaired person running for office
« Last Edit: June 29, 2023, 07:06:56 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #110 on: July 04, 2023, 08:50:32 AM »
Yeah, Newsom isn't running for president at all. He managed to gather all 50 democrats in Idaho though.

Newsom, who hit the road during the Fourth of July holiday weekend, told a group of roughly 50 Democrats gathered in the backyard of a mansion overlooking the Boise foothills Saturday to make the "powerful case for why we should be passionate, enthusiastic about Biden’s reelection.”

Definitely a man of the people.

He also visited a Boise hippie bookstore to protest "book bans". My guess is that he bought the book that teaches ten year olds to give blow jobs to men, but didn't buy Huck Finn.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/newsom-hits-the-road-to-campaign-for-biden-in-idaho-building-his-own-base-in-red-states/ar-AA1dmyG1

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #111 on: July 10, 2023, 01:03:16 PM »
Seems that the liberal media is starting to turn on old Joe.

https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/07/10/hive-mind-activated-media-going-after-biden-n2385239

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #112 on: July 10, 2023, 01:38:41 PM »
Biden reportedly fumes and spews curses at staff in private: ‘No one is safe’
https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/biden-reportedly-fumes-spews-curses-115409567.html

Interesting that you post that Ben.  I just saw this article on Yahoo News.  Repeated story from Fox saying bad things about Biden.  I would not have expected them to put any headlines up that were so critical of Biden. 

I guess it could just be competing interests among Democrat backers. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #113 on: July 10, 2023, 02:09:42 PM »
Nah.

He was supposed to secure the win over Trump, and then fade away after one term for a progressive candidate.  The fact that he seems to have forgotten his place and is staying on is infuriating the power brokers on the left.  Kamala has turned out to be a horrible bet that they know can't win, Biden isn't leaving like he was supposed to, and they are casting about frantically for an American Justin Trudeau.

Increasingly hostile press is part the plan to make him choose to leave quietly.

Remember all these articles:  https://www.google.com/search?q=joe+biden+one+term+president+2020+articles#ip=1

They were the warning shots.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #114 on: July 10, 2023, 04:41:26 PM »
It is possible that the secret service finding cocaine in the white house after the family visits for Independence Day is something hard to ignore.  This isn't partisan Republicans making accusations or "edited" videos supposedly showing things (or whatever cope used to ignore everything up to now).  It sort of confirms the accusations against Hunter as well as the laptop stuff.

Also, if they are going to give anyone a chance to get their name on top by January, they need to start the process now. 

...... Maybe just wishful thinking.

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #115 on: July 10, 2023, 04:47:58 PM »
Don't worry they have Newsome all warmed up.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #116 on: July 10, 2023, 04:49:20 PM »

He's their white Obama.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #117 on: July 10, 2023, 04:52:45 PM »

The Reparations ticket
- Calvin and Hobbes

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #118 on: July 10, 2023, 10:40:40 PM »
The Reparations ticket.

If you think inflation is bad now with all the "giveaways" over the last 2-3 years, imagine what it will be if that ever makes it.  :O  :facepalm:  [barf]
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #119 on: July 25, 2023, 10:35:28 AM »
Trump Announces He Will Make Vivek Ramaswamy Head Of Tech Support In Next Administration
https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-announces-he-will-make-vivek-ramaswamy-head-of-tech-support-in-next-administration

Babylon Bee BTW
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #120 on: July 28, 2023, 04:35:21 PM »
Man, the dems really don't want RFK to run. I think he's a bit out there, but he seems to have some popularity with dem voters disillusioned by brandon, so he should be given the same consideration as anyone else.

Like Brandon Jr. Besides that crazy motorcade the other day, the SS apparently pays $30K/mo rent to live next door to him.

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2023/07/28/miranda-devine-notes-who-has-and-hasnt-been-deemed-worthy-of-secret-service-protection-n2385807

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #121 on: July 28, 2023, 04:48:54 PM »
Man, the dems really don't want RFK to run. I think he's a bit out there, but he seems to have some popularity with dem voters disillusioned by brandon, so he should be given the same consideration as anyone else.

Like Brandon Jr. Besides that crazy motorcade the other day, the SS apparently pays $30K/mo rent to live next door to him.

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2023/07/28/miranda-devine-notes-who-has-and-hasnt-been-deemed-worthy-of-secret-service-protection-n2385807

RFK did not kill himself
- Calvin and Hobbes

Pb

• friend
« Reply #122 on: July 28, 2023, 05:04:46 PM »
RFK is another antigun ahole.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #123 on: July 28, 2023, 05:08:28 PM »
RFK is another antigun ahole.

Yeah? So?

Brandon is an antigun ahole too. So is Kamala. So is the haircut from California. I'm not voting for RFK. People who believe the opposite of what I believe have the right to run for president and should get equal treatment doing so. Kamala and haircut would both be getting instant SS protection.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #124 on: July 28, 2023, 07:52:09 PM »
Yeah? So?

You said he should get the same consideration as anyone else.

That's why I'm not considering him.  Perhaps I misunderstood what you were trying to say?