Author Topic: Gun Control Watch  (Read 31388 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Gun Control Watch
« Reply #175 on: July 11, 2023, 07:13:47 AM »
Delete, duplicate post
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #176 on: July 11, 2023, 08:34:15 AM »
6 people are dead after a stabbing at a Chinese kindergarten
https://www.npr.org/2023/07/10/1186715800/6-people-are-dead-after-a-stabbing-at-a-chinese-kindergarten

Just a link to save as a reminder to gun grabbers.

School attacks are not all that rare in China

School attacks in China
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #177 on: July 14, 2023, 09:19:48 PM »
Massachusetts Democrats race to ram anti-gun bill into law before August recess
https://bearingarms.com/camedwards/2023/07/14/massachusetts-democrats-race-to-ram-anti-gun-bill-into-law-before-august-recess-n72599

Here are just a few of the unconstitutional provisions contained within HD 4420’s 140 pages of infringements, according to GOAL.
    Essentially bans hunting on private property
    Bans anyone under 15 from training or shooting sports
    Mandatory serialization and registration of all feeding devices not just magazines
    Massive training requirements that include things like active shooter training
    Any changes or repairs to a gun must be approved by the state
    A semi-auto turkey gun with a pistol grip will be an Assault Weapon
    No one under 21 can purchase any semi-auto gun of any kind or caliber
    The definition of “Firearm” would mean any gun, frame, receiver or barrel
    In order to carry or transport any gun, property owners must post that they consent to allow guns on their property

« Last Edit: July 17, 2023, 08:45:05 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #178 on: July 15, 2023, 06:40:28 AM »
Meanwhile in Oregon a judge twists Heller into a pretzel

LEGAL ALERT: An Oregon federal judge has upheld Measure 114's gun permit requirement and magazine ban, saying that they "are not commonly used for self-defense, and are therefore not protected by the Second Amendment." You can read the opinion here: https://t.co/RxrNOTkPHb
    — Firearms Policy Coalition (@gunpolicy) July 14, 2023

That judge is a moron and needs to be disbarred.

The HELLER decision does not say "in common use in Self-Defense". It states "in lawful common use". Which means that this should be over-turned at the Appellate level, but likely will head to SCOTUS.
    — NH/Wynter/FTW (@WynterythTX) July 14, 2023

'Heller', no! Oregon federal judge upholds 'Measure 114' STOMPING on 2A rights
https://twitchy.com/justmindy/2023/07/14/measure-114-oregon-federal-judge-upheld-n2385417
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #179 on: July 15, 2023, 08:42:39 AM »
^^^

I was just coming here to post that, and add this:

“The Second Amendment also allows governments to ensure that only law-abiding, responsible citizens keep and bear arms.”

I'm thinking that even the 9th will overturn this ruling. In the meantime, I'm so confused about what's going on in OR, that I'm carrying a 1911 when I go there now because of magazine capacity. I could buy a ten round mag for any of the guns I normally carry, but that just sticks in my craw. The sheriff in the county I generally go to for shopping is adamantly not enforcing the law, but I still have to potentially worry about the random State Trooper who just got transferred from Portland.

EDIT: Appointed by Trump. Yikes.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #180 on: July 15, 2023, 09:18:23 AM »
Guns and Gadgets has picked up the story
He's like WTF?

BIG LOSS for the 2nd Amendment!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3XLDQVI2ws
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #181 on: July 15, 2023, 09:25:13 AM »
Here's a question: Can the Supreme Court impose contempt-of-court sanctions on lower level judges (or anyone else) who violates their decisions?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #182 on: July 15, 2023, 09:45:44 AM »
Here's a question: Can the Supreme Court impose contempt-of-court sanctions on lower level judges (or anyone else) who violates their decisions?

Doubtful.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #183 on: July 15, 2023, 03:31:52 PM »
With all the anti gun bills and lawsuits nationwide and all the discrepancy, I gotta think SC would have to get involved pretty soon.

Does anyone here expect that to happen?

HankB

• friend
« Reply #184 on: July 15, 2023, 06:21:21 PM »

Quote from: Kingcreek on March 04, 2023, 05:05:07 AM
     With all the anti gun bills and lawsuits nationwide and all the discrepancy, I gotta think SC would have to get involved pretty soon.

Does anyone here expect that to happen?
If lower lever Federal courts from different districts issue conflicting decisions, it's likely - not certain, but likely - that the Supreme Court will feel compelled to wade in and resolve those conflicts.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #185 on: July 15, 2023, 09:38:56 PM »

They've made their ruling. Now, let's see them enforce it.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Pb

• friend
« Reply #186 on: July 15, 2023, 11:09:20 PM »
Meanwhile in Oregon a judge twists Heller into a pretzel

Oh look, my favorite dead horse.

We all know the "common use" test is a fiction invented in Heller to allow bans of machine guns.

All case law about "what weapons are protected?" in the founding era through reconstruction era (and even through Miller) specifically said military weapons are protected.  No one suggested otherwise.

This fact is extensively documented here:
https://digitalcommons.law.byu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2825&context=lawreview

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #187 on: July 17, 2023, 07:54:29 AM »
FFLs revoked by computer algorithm with zero human input.
Like a Star Trek episode where they land on a planet run by computer.

Washington Gun Law President, William Kirk, discusses the new case, from Gun Owners of America, in the matter of Morehouse Enterprises v. ATF.  This is a lawsuit to stop ATF's new zero tolerance policy as it relates to FFLs and their ongoing warfare against the entire industry. Today we dive deeper into this case to see all the changes that ATF has made to their Administrative Action Policy (AAP) that not only permit ATF to revoke licenses from reputable FFLs and actually, mandates revocation in literally every case.  This is how the Biden Administration plans to implement civilian disarmament. So, learn more and arm yourself with education today.

How the ATF Could Literally Shut Down Any Gun Store in America Right Now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFem_HgV6U
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #188 on: July 17, 2023, 08:45:12 AM »
Massachusetts Democrats race to ram anti-gun bill into law before August recess
https://bearingarms.com/camedwards/2023/07/14/massachusetts-democrats-race-to-ram-anti-gun-bill-into-law-before-august-recess-n72599

Here are just a few of the unconstitutional provisions contained within HD 4420’s 140 pages of infringements, according to GOAL.
    Essentially bans hunting on private property
    Bans anyone under 15 from training or shooting sports
    Mandatory serialization and registration of all feeding devices not just magazines
    Massive training requirements that include things like active shooter training
    Any changes or repairs to a gun must be approved by the state
    A semi-auto turkey gun with a pistol grip will be an Assault Weapon
    No one under 21 can purchase any semi-auto gun of any kind or caliber
    The definition of “Firearm” would mean any gun, frame, receiver or barrel
    In order to carry or transport any gun, property owners must post that they consent to allow guns on their property

More on the above

Love the name they attached to the bill "An Act modernizing firearm laws "

https://malegislature.gov/Bills/193/HD4420

And they're pushing it though as fast as possible

ALERT: Democrats RUSHING To Force Worst Gun Bill Ever Into Law
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV1lu01v52c

Some of the text of the bill concerning what is an "assault style firarm" , full bill is linked to from the above bill link

''Assault-style firearm'', any firearm which is:

(a) A semiautomatic rifle with the capacity to accept a detachable feeding device and includes any of the following features: (i) a folding, telescopic, thumbhole or detachable stock or a stock that is otherwise foldable or adjustable in a manner that operates to reduce the length, size and other dimension, or otherwise enhances the concealability of the weapon; (ii) a pistol grip, forward grip or second handgrip or protruding grip that can be held by the non-trigger hand; (iii) a threaded barrel or (iv) a barrel shroud.

(b) A semiautomatic pistol with the capacity to accept a detachable feeding device and includes any of the following features: (i) the capacity to accept a feeding device that attaches to the pistol outside of the pistol grip; (ii) a second handgrip or a protruding grip that can be held by the non-trigger hand; (iii) a threaded barrel; (iv) a barrel shroud; (v) a manufactured weight of 50 ounces or more when unloaded; or (vi) a buffer tube, stabilizing brace or similar component that protrudes horizontally behind the pistol grip, and is designed or redesigned to allow or facilitate a firearm to be fired from the shoulder.

(c) A semiautomatic shotgun with the capacity to accept a detachable feeding device and includes any of the following features: (i) a folding, telescopic or detachable stock; (ii) a pistol grip or bird’s head grip; or (iii) a forward grip.

(d) The semiautomatic version of any fully automatic firearm.

(e) Any firearm listed on the assault-style firearm roster created pursuant to section 128A.

(f) All of the following rifles:

(i) All AK types, including the following: AK, AK47, AK47S, AK-74, AKM, AKS, ARM, MAK90, MISR, NHM90, NHM91, Rock River Arms LAR-47, SA85, SA93, Vector Arms AK-47, VEPR, WASR-10 and WUM, IZHMASH Saiga AK, MAADI AK47 and ARM, Norinco 56S, 56S2, 84S and 86S, Poly Technologies AK47 and AKS and SKS with a detachable feeding device;

(ii) All AR types, including the following: AR-10, AR-15, Alexander Arms Overmatch Plus 16, Armalite M15 22LR Carbine, Armalite M15-T, Barrett REC7, Beretta AR-70, Black Rain Ordnance Recon Scout, Bushmaster ACR, Bushmaster Carbon 15, Bushmaster MOE series, Bushmaster XM15, Chiappa Firearms MFour rifles, Colt Match Target rifles, CORE Rifle Systems CORE15 rifles, Daniel Defense M4A1 rifles, Devil Dog Arms 15 Series rifles, Diamondback DB15 rifles, DoubleStar AR rifles, DPMS Tactical rifles, DSA Inc. ZM-4 Carbine, Heckler & Koch MR556, High Standard HSA-15 rifles, Jesse James Nomad AR-15 rifles, Knight’s Armament SR-15, Lancer L15 rifles, MGI Hydra Series rifles, Mossberg MMR Tactical rifles, Noreen Firearms BN 36 rifle, Olympic Arms, POF USA P415, Precision Firearms AR rifles, Remington R-15 rifles, Rhino Arms AR rifles, Rock River Arms LAR-15, Sig Sauer SIG516 rifles and MCX rifles, Smith & Wesson M&P15 rifles, Stag Arms AR rifles, Sturm, Ruger & Co. SR556 and AR-556 rifles, Uselton Arms Air-Lite M-4 rifles, Windham Weaponry AR rifles, WMD Guns Big Beast, Yankee Hill Machine Company, Inc. YHM-15 rifles;

(iii) Barrett M107A1 and M82A1;

(iv) Beretta CX4 Storm;

(v) Calico Liberty Series;

(vi) CETME Sporter;

(vii) Daewoo K-1, K-2, Max 1, Max 2, AR 100 and AR 110C;

(viii) Fabrique Nationale/FN Herstal FAL, LAR, 22 FNC, 308 Match, L1A1 Sporter, PS90, SCAR and FS2000;

(ix) Feather Industries AT-9;

(x) Galil Model AR and Model ARM;

(xi) Hi-Point Carbine;

(xii) HK-91, HK-93, HK-94, HK-PSG-1 and HK USC;

(xiii) IWI TAVOR, Galil ACE rifle;

(xiv) Kel-Tec Sub 2000, SU-16 and RFB;

(xv) SIG AMT, SIG PE-57, Sig Sauer SG 550, Sig Sauer SG 551 and SIG MCX;

(xvi) Springfield Armory SAR-48;

(xvii) Steyr AUG;

(xviii) Storm, Ruger & Co. Mini-14 Tactical Rifle M-14/20CF;

(xix) All Thompson rifles, including the following: M1SB, T1100D, T150D, T1B, T1B100D, T1B50D, T1BSB, T1-C, T1D, T1SB, T5, T5100D, TM1, TM1C;

(xx) UMAREX UZI rifle;

(xxi) UZI Mini Carbine, UZI Model A Carbine and UZI Model B Carbine;

(xxii) Valmet M62S, M71S and M78;

(xxiii) Vector Arms UZI Type;

(xxiv) Weaver Arms Nighthawk; and

(xxv) Wilkinson Arms Linda Carbine.

(g) All of the following pistols:

(i) All AK types, including the following: Centurion 39 AK pistol, CZ Scorpion pistol, Draco AK-47 pistol, HCR AK-47 pistol, IO Inc. Hellpup AK-47 pistol, Krinkov pistol, Mini Draco AK-47 pistol, PAP M92 pistol and Yugo Krebs Krink pistol;

(ii) All AR types, including the following: American Spirit AR-15 pistol, Bushmaster Carbon 15 pistol, Chiappa Firearms M4 Pistol GEN II, CORE Rifle Systems CORE15 Roscoe pistol, Daniel Defense MK18 pistol, DoubleStar Corporation AR pistol, DPMS AR-15 pistol, Jesse James Nomad AR-15 pistol, Olympic Arms AR-15 pistol, Osprey Armament MK-18 pistol, POF USA AR pistols, Rock River Arms LAR 15 pistol and Uselton Arms Air-Lite M-4 pistol;

(iii) Calico pistols; DSA SA58 PKP FAL pistol; Encom MP-9 and MP-45;

(iv) Heckler & Koch model SP-89 pistol;

(v) Intratec AB-10, TEC-22 Scorpion, TEC-9 and TEC-DC9;

(vi) IWI Galil Ace pistol, UZI PRO pistol

(vii) Kel-Tec PLR 16 pistol;

(viii) All MAC types, including the following: MAC-10, MAC-11, Masterpiece Arms MPA A930 Mini Pistol, MPA460 Pistol, MPA Tactical Pistol and MPA Mini Tactical Pistol, Military Armament Corp. Ingram M-11 and Velocity Arms VMAC;

(ix) Sig Sauer P556 pistol;

(x) Sites Spectre;

(xi) All Thompson types, including the following: TA510D and TA5;

(xii) All UZI types, including Micro-UZI.

(h) All of the following shotguns:

(i) DERYA Anakon MC-1980, Anakon SD12;

(ii) Doruk Lethal shotguns;

(iii) Franchi LAW-12 and SPAS 12;

(iv) All IZHMASH Saiga 12 types, including the following: Saiga 12, Saiga 12S, Saiga 12S EXP-01, Saiga 12K, Saiga 12K-030, Saiga 12K-040 Taktika;

(v) Streetsweeper; and

(vi) Striker 12.

(i) Any shotgun with a revolving cylinder.

(j) All belt-fed semiautomatic firearms, including TNW M2HB and FN M2495.

(k) a copy or duplicate of any firearm listed or meeting the standards of sections (a) to (f), inclusive, that was manufactured or subsequently configured with an ability to accept a detachable magazine, and:  (i) its internal functional components are substantially similar in construction and configuration to those of an enumerated weapon; or  (ii) it has a receiver that is the same as or interchangeable with the receiver of an enumerated weapon.   
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #189 on: July 17, 2023, 08:53:13 AM »
Entertainingly in their furver to be so specific, they left out a bunch of semi auto rifles that could be easily made to conform with that law. 

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #190 on: July 17, 2023, 09:42:11 AM »
So I guess M1 Carbines are okay?
But you would have to have the magazines serialized and registered and any over 10 rd turned in.
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #191 on: July 17, 2023, 09:47:30 AM »
Wow, WTH?

Section 125C. License to sell firearms; transfers restricted to firearm wholesalers; punishment

(a) No licensee may sell, rent, lease or otherwise transfer any firearm described in this section except to a business entity that is primarily a firearm wholesaler, and such transfer must, by its terms, prohibit the purchaser from reselling such firearm to a firearm retailer or consumer in the commonwealth.

(b) The firearm has a frame, barrel, cylinder, slide or breechblock that is composed of (A) any metal having a melting point of less than 900 degrees Fahrenheit; (B) any metal having an ultimate tensile strength of less than 55,000 pounds per square inch; or (C) any powdered metal having a density of less than 7.5 grams per cubic centimeter. This clause shall not apply to any make and model of a firearm for which a sample of 3 firearms in new condition all pass the following test: each of the 3 samples shall fire 600 rounds, stopping every 100 rounds to tighten any loose screws and to clean the gun if required by the cleaning schedule in the user manual, and as needed to refill the empty magazine or cylinder to capacity before continuing. For any firearm that is loaded in a manner other than via a detachable magazine, the tester shall also pause every 50 rounds for ten minutes. The ammunition used shall be the type recommended by the firearm manufacturer in its user manual or, if none is recommended, any standard of ammunition of the correct caliber in new condition. A firearm shall pass this test if it fires the first 20 rounds without a malfunction, fires the full 600 rounds with not more than 6 malfunctions and completes the test without any crack or breakage of an operating part of the firearm that does not increase the danger of injury to the user. For purposes of this clause “malfunction” shall mean any failure to feed, chamber, fire, extract or eject a round or any failure to accept or eject a magazine or any other failure which prevents the firearm, without manual intervention beyond that needed for routine firing and periodic reloading, from firing the chambered round or moving a new round into position so that the firearm is capable of firing the new round properly. This shall not include a misfire caused by a faulty cartridge the primer of which fails to detonate when properly struck by the firearm’s firing mechanism. 
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #192 on: July 17, 2023, 09:59:37 AM »
So I guess M1 Carbines are okay?
But you would have to have the magazines serialized and registered and any over 10 rd turned in.

If one were willing to remove the threads from the barrel, a trivially easy thing to do, most of the newer Bullpups could squeak in since bullpups normally don't have a telescoping/folding stock. Keltec RDB, Springfield Hellion, Desertech MDR.  Looks like a PSL and most of the SVD variants could squeak in.  They completely *expletive deleted*it on PSA so a fixed stock Jakl is in. Also a BRN-180.  The Foxtrot Mike piston guns.  I could probably go on for a while.

Don't get me wrong, I think the whole thing should be quashed soonest, I'm just entertained that in their zeal and ignorance combined they built a law that manages to be simultaneously onerous and restrictive and ineffectual at it's goals.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #193 on: July 17, 2023, 10:03:37 AM »
Wow, WTH?

Section 125C. License to sell firearms; transfers restricted to firearm wholesalers; punishment

(a) No licensee may sell, rent, lease or otherwise transfer any firearm described in this section except to a business entity that is primarily a firearm wholesaler, and such transfer must, by its terms, prohibit the purchaser from reselling such firearm to a firearm retailer or consumer in the commonwealth.

(b) The firearm has a frame, barrel, cylinder, slide or breechblock that is composed of (A) any metal having a melting point of less than 900 degrees Fahrenheit; (B) any metal having an ultimate tensile strength of less than 55,000 pounds per square inch; or (C) any powdered metal having a density of less than 7.5 grams per cubic centimeter. This clause shall not apply to any make and model of a firearm for which a sample of 3 firearms in new condition all pass the following test: each of the 3 samples shall fire 600 rounds, stopping every 100 rounds to tighten any loose screws and to clean the gun if required by the cleaning schedule in the user manual, and as needed to refill the empty magazine or cylinder to capacity before continuing. For any firearm that is loaded in a manner other than via a detachable magazine, the tester shall also pause every 50 rounds for ten minutes. The ammunition used shall be the type recommended by the firearm manufacturer in its user manual or, if none is recommended, any standard of ammunition of the correct caliber in new condition. A firearm shall pass this test if it fires the first 20 rounds without a malfunction, fires the full 600 rounds with not more than 6 malfunctions and completes the test without any crack or breakage of an operating part of the firearm that does not increase the danger of injury to the user. For purposes of this clause “malfunction” shall mean any failure to feed, chamber, fire, extract or eject a round or any failure to accept or eject a magazine or any other failure which prevents the firearm, without manual intervention beyond that needed for routine firing and periodic reloading, from firing the chambered round or moving a new round into position so that the firearm is capable of firing the new round properly. This shall not include a misfire caused by a faulty cartridge the primer of which fails to detonate when properly struck by the firearm’s firing mechanism.

That's the old anti "Saturday Night Special"/Jennings/Bryco/Raven guns.  If you outlaw all the cheap guns those nasty poors and high melanin folks are less likely to get the guns, while their betters can still buy Colts and Smiths.  The NE liberals have loved those laws since the '70s.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #194 on: July 17, 2023, 10:25:14 AM »
Don't get me wrong, I think the whole thing should be quashed soonest, I'm just entertained that in their zeal and ignorance combined they built a law that manages to be simultaneously onerous and restrictive and ineffectual at it's goals.

One interesting side note from when CA was passing all their crazy laws was the engineering innovations that happened, sometimes within a couple of days of the law passing, to bypass the poorly written legal language.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #195 on: August 02, 2023, 08:01:01 AM »
This just  popped up
Haven't had a chance to watch yet. Not seeing anything in text yet.

BREAKING: 5th Circuit Rules ATF’s Pistol Brace Rule UNCONSTITUTIONAL!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmbKDXL0P8Y
- Calvin and Hobbes

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #196 on: August 02, 2023, 09:45:07 AM »
One interesting side note from when CA was passing all their crazy laws was the engineering innovations that happened, sometimes within a couple of days of the law passing, to bypass the poorly written legal language.

The .408 Cheytac came from that I think?  Turned out to be superior to the .50bmg as I recall.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 02, 2023, 09:56:01 AM »
YES!
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #198 on: August 02, 2023, 10:22:48 AM »
This just  popped up
Haven't had a chance to watch yet. Not seeing anything in text yet.

BREAKING: 5th Circuit Rules ATF’s Pistol Brace Rule UNCONSTITUTIONAL!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmbKDXL0P8Y

Again- They've made their ruling, now let's see them enforce it.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #199 on: August 05, 2023, 08:35:30 AM »
Guns bad
Hacking people into pieces with light sabers good.

I’m glad the new Star Wars series is choosing to unsubscribe from a culture that glorifies gun ownership. Lightsabers all the way and may the force be with you. 🌌https://t.co/34iSMYqZqV

— Kris Brown | President, bradyunited.org (@KrisB_Brown) August 3, 2023

The Farce is with her: Brady's Kris Brown beclowns herself over Star Wars tweet
https://bearingarms.com/tomknighton/2023/08/04/kris-brown-star-wars-n73248
- Calvin and Hobbes