Author Topic: TDS is alive and well  (Read 10549 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: TDS is alive and well
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2024, 07:49:11 AM »
Stretch Armstrong must envy this reach:

4 years ago, Trump's reckless order led to the assassination of an Iranian general, triggering events that have killed 3 US Troops.

Let’s be clear: @POTUS Biden is measured and ALWAYS values Troop safety, while Trump shows NO regard for consequences.

ELECTIONS MATTER.

The mind boggles.

Some great snark replies here:

https://twitchy.com/coucy/2024/01/31/votevets-soleimani-n2392371

Meh, I blame Thomas Jefferson  :P
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2024, 10:11:22 AM »
Stretch Armstrong must envy this reach:

The mind boggles.

Some great snark replies here:

https://twitchy.com/coucy/2024/01/31/votevets-soleimani-n2392371
:laugh:
66 million years ago, an asteroid smashed into Earth, killing the dinosaurs en masse. That triggered the events that led to this idiot tweet being posted.

Damn you, asteroid! Damn you all to Hell!
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #77 on: February 29, 2024, 06:36:11 PM »
Critics have released their initial reviews of The Regime, praising the actress's ability to channel the spirit of a bevy of notorious leaders, including China's Xi Jinping, echoes of North Korea's Kim Jong Un, and former US President Donald Trump.

Because nothing says dictator like Donald Trump

Is this Kate Winslet's BEST on-screen role yet? Actress, 48, is lauded for her 'spectacular' performance as a tyrannical DICTATOR in new HBO show The Regime - as critics gush over her 'terrific' portrayal of an 'utter oaf'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13142613/kate-winslet-regime-hbo-acting-dictator-comedy.html
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2024, 07:34:26 AM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2024, 07:45:30 AM »
Why do I suspect that he doesn't utter a word of protest when sheriffs and cops stand behind President Stumbles while he's on the campaign trail...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.