Author Topic: We Got Ourselves a Groomer Here!  (Read 371 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

cordex

• Administrator
Re: We Got Ourselves a Groomer Here!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2023, 12:39:09 PM »
Yes, the father is grooming his son.  Grooming isn't inherently an evil thing.  People are groomed in positive ways all the time.

Just because it is an insult to insinuate that someone is actively grooming children for underage sex, or grooming them into sterilization and mutilation doesn't mean that all activities that can be described as grooming are evil.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2023, 01:07:30 PM »
For the social media pearl clutchers, I'm also pretty sure that's an airsoft 1911.

Kid's doing well though.  Seems to have the controls down pat.  I think he even hit the safety before reholstering.

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2023, 03:18:16 PM »
Accused of "grooming":

https://twitter.com/i/status/1615446345732481030

That is one awesome dad (and son)

Agreed !
He may be only 6 but the father is taking an active interest in his son and working with him to improve his skills.
Any bets on whether or not this Dad also tosses his son a baseball or football as well?
  =D
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2023, 05:01:34 PM »
It's obviously racist, too.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.