Author Topic: RIP David Crosby  (Read 502 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: RIP David Crosby
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2023, 07:23:06 PM »
This has not been a good January for musicians...

Beck, Crosby, Van Connor, Johnny Powers, Lisa Marie Presley...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2023, 07:26:11 PM »
man, I really dug his music in the late sixties and during my hippy phases in the seventies
https://youtu.be/MfjPjQvXdcg

Over time, I have really come to value our honorable policy here of not speaking ill of the dead
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2023, 01:13:41 AM »
Screw that...

I'm heading over to Facebook and Mad Mike's account to see what mixed drink is being dedicated to the guy...
Blog under construction

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2023, 09:02:21 PM »
Screw that...

I'm heading over to Facebook and Mad Mike's account to see what mixed drink is being dedicated to the guy...
:rofl:
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2023, 09:09:19 AM »
This has not been a good January for musicians...

Beck, Crosby, Van Connor, Johnny Powers, Lisa Marie Presley...

Apparently weight loss surgery gone bad

Revealed: Lisa Marie Presley's death caused by WEIGHT-LOSS surgery complications that obstructed her bowel, autopsy shows, with music heiress also found to have opioids in her system when she died at age 54
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12297425/Lisa-Marie-Presleys-cause-death-revealed-Star-died-small-bowel-obstruction.html
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes