Main Forums > Politics

Monterey Park, California Lunar New Year festival shooting

<< < (9/9)

WLJ:

Perd Hapley:

--- Quote from: WLJ on January 26, 2023, 07:28:09 PM ---EXCLUSIVE: Monterey Park gunman was BANNED from dance studios where massacre unfolded and complained about his 'unfortunate life': Police reveal weapon used to kill 11 people on Lunar New Year
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11680531/Monterey-Park-mass-shooter-banned-dance-studio-killed-11-Lunar-New-Year.html

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: WLJ on January 26, 2023, 07:29:13 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Alright, I've been certified by CNN in gun identification, so let me help you guys out here.

Up top, you got the infamous Browning Superposed, designed by Gustav Browning in 1985, and credited with turning the tide at Lepanto.

The little guy is the Fiat-Daewoo Assault Derringer, AKA the Turkish Tickler. They say in fully-semiautomatic, it will not just deter an assailant, but cause him to flee at high speed, repent of his misdeeds, and turn himself in to the sheriff.

dogmush:
The hobbyist gunbuilder in me wonders about the concentricity of that homemade suppressor. and is that a grease gun tube?  That's a lot of volume for 9mm.

RocketMan:

--- Quote from: dogmush on January 27, 2023, 07:35:41 AM ---The hobbyist gunbuilder in me wonders about the concentricity of that homemade suppressor. and is that a grease gun tube?  That's a lot of volume for 9mm.
--- End quote ---

That was my first thought when I saw that suppressor.  Definitely home brew.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version