Author Topic: Russia, Russia, Russia.  (Read 358 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Russia, Russia, Russia.
« on: January 24, 2023, 12:21:45 AM »
SO the FBI official that investigated Russians and led the Trump-Russia investigation appears to have been working for the Russians
This is my shocked face   :mad:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/former-senior-fbi-official-accused-of-working-for-russian-he-investigated/ar-AA16EBa9

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/retired-top-fbi-counterintelligence-agent-led-trump-russia-probe-arrested-own-ties-russian-oligarch?fbclid=IwAR3eugCgLmvMGYlgglwMd3SNWFvjkHpzWbRvOmanuJRYCZvxM3dijqS36GA

Kind of makes you wonder how many DOJ officials aren't working for foreign governments.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

JTHunter

• friends
Re: Russia, Russia, Russia.
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2023, 12:48:48 AM »
Not really surprising.  [popcorn]
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2023, 12:53:03 AM »
The surprising parts are that A; he got arrested and  B; a media outlet other than FOX reported it.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2023, 01:17:30 AM »
Maybe Senator McCarthy had it right.  We were and are being penetrated.

Right up to the navel.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2023, 10:04:50 AM »
This is my shocked face
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2023, 05:09:41 PM »
Maybe Senator McCarthy had it right.  We were and are being penetrated.

Right up to the navel.

FTFY
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?