Author Topic: Cry me a river Swalwell  (Read 1127 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Cry me a river Swalwell
« on: January 25, 2023, 06:04:51 PM »
At least McCarthy is pissing off the libtards

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ca-rep-swalwell-cryptic-warning-booted-house-intel-time-on-our-hands

Swalwell remaining on the intel committee after his association with Chicom spies was pubilcized was an affront to all that is decent.
I also like how McCarthy called out Schiff for brains  for his habitual lying.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

HankB

• friend
Re: Cry me a river Swalwell
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2023, 12:10:51 AM »
It doesn't happen often when I'm watching TV alone, but I laughed out loud when I saw Swalwell whining about McCarthy saying mean (but true!) things about him.   :rofl:

I was not a big fan of McCarthy - in fact, I'm still not - but my regard for him went up a notch when I saw him lambasting some D's without getting all mealy-mouthed and genteel in his criticism.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2023, 12:28:01 AM »
Cry me a river Swalwell

Yeah, let it all out, Swalwell. -oh, wait, no! Hold it in! Hold it in!
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2023, 07:33:33 AM »

Swalwell remaining on the intel committee after his association with Chicom spies was pubilcized was an affront to all that is decent.

Yeah, there's a thread here somewhere when that happened. Says a lot  that he was even considered for a seat on the intel committee when he should have  booted out of congress after it came out he had been sleeping around with a Chinese spy.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2023, 04:07:23 PM »
Yeah, let it all out, Swalwell. -oh, wait, no! Hold it in! Hold it in!

Please do !!
What Swalwell would let out is "yellow".
  >:D  [barf]
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2023, 07:05:37 PM »
Waaaaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SWALWELL: "I wanna speak personally because there's nobody on this committee who has been a bigger victim of the weaponization of the intelligence community than me!" 🤡

(He was removed from the House Intel Committee over his relationship with a Chinese spy) pic.twitter.com/jf24TxbHB1
    — RNC Research (@RNCResearch) December 6, 2023
https://twitchy.com/dougp/2023/12/06/dem-rep-swalwell-says-theres-no-bigger-victim-intel-community-weaponization-than-him-n2390561

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2024, 02:11:50 PM »
    I was absolutely sulking over the Niners loss as I walked through Vegas airport. Then a man ahead of me on the escalator turned around and said, “do me a favor, don’t let that traitor win.” What a wake-up call. Football was fun. Time to win for freedom and democracy.
    — Eric Swalwell (@ericswalwell) February 12, 2024
https://twitchy.com/dougp/2024/02/12/rep-eric-swalwell-shares-a-totally-real-conversation-with-a-random-person-at-the-vegas-airport-n2392857

- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2024, 04:39:11 PM »
Which traitor?

The one Swalwell was *expletive deleted*ing? Or Swalwell for *expletive deleted*ing the spy?  Or the Dems/FBI for covering up the fact that Swalwell was *expletive deleted*ing a Chinese spy?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2024, 04:45:54 PM »
Which traitor?

The one Swalwell was *expletive deleted*ing? Or Swalwell for *expletive deleted*ing the spy?  Or the Dems/FBI for covering up the fact that Swalwell was *expletive deleted*ing a Chinese spy?

Silly MAGA, only conservatives can commit treason.
Looks like you're guilty of wrong think and need to report to your nearest re-education camp which can be found in the phone book under colleges and universities 
- Calvin and Hobbes

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2024, 08:44:59 PM »
Voltaire's advice with regard to admiral Byng maybe could help congress too.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.