Main Forums > The Roundtable

Trouble in Memphis?

<< < (2/28) > >>

Fly320s:
Those 5 officers were arrested today and charged with second-degree murder along with other charges.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/tyre-nichols-case-5-former-memphis-police-officers-charged-second-degree-murder

The video will be released soon and it sounds like it will be ugly.

MechAg94:

--- Quote from: 230RN on January 26, 2023, 10:26:30 AM ---Was the kid gay or something?  But just being a smartass can result in extralegal punishment, Terry said, adding "...I guess..."

--- End quote ---
He took them on a foot chase.  That might do it as well.  On the other hand, some past videos I have seen, the suspects can sometimes put up a hell of a fight to prevent themselves being handcuffed. 

--- Quote ---Authorities transported Nichols to St. Francis Hospital in critical condition, and he died three days later on Jan. 10, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

In a joint statement issued Tuesday night from lawyers Ben Crump and Antonio Romanucci, they said following an independent autopsy on Nichols’ body carried out by a "highly regarded, nationally renowned forensic pathologist," preliminary findings indicated that "Tyre suffered extensive bleeding caused by a severe beating."
--- End quote ---

He survived for 3 days.  I assume the video will show something and I assume the hospital will have records of the condition he was in when he showed up.

grampster:
....and Ben Crump shows up again

WLJ:

--- Quote from: grampster on January 26, 2023, 03:53:24 PM ---....and Ben Crump shows up again

--- End quote ---

He smells money

RoadKingLarry:
Time for the cognitive disconnect.
Five black men jailed.

One black man killed by the police

Justice for Tyre!

Free the Memphis five!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page