Author Topic: A PENCIL in Schiff's eye?  (Read 1170 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
A PENCIL in Schiff's eye?
« on: January 27, 2023, 07:47:03 AM »
That's what Matt Gaetz wants to do.

Gaetz introduced the PENCIL resolution -- Preventing Extreme Negligence with Classified Information Licenses -- that would strip Schiff of his access to any and all classified documents.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-matt-gaetz-introduces-pencil-resolution-barring-adam-schiff-from-accessing-classified-information

This is going to be a fun one to watch...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: A PENCIL in Schiff's eye?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2023, 08:00:13 AM »
I usually roll my eyes at the acronyms that congress thinks up to be witty, but I have to admit that this one and the PELOSI legislation have me chuckling.  :laugh:
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2023, 08:34:13 AM »
I usually roll my eyes at the acronyms that congress thinks up to be witty, but I have to admit that this one and the PELOSI legislation have me chuckling.  :laugh:

Yep.
Zero chance of Brandon signing any of them though
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2023, 08:53:17 AM »
Yep.
Zero chance of Brandon signing any of them though
Even if they pass the House (not a certainty, there are still RINOs in office) do you think the D's in the Senate will let any of these bills reach Brandon's desk?    :rofl:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2023, 08:56:25 AM »
Even if they pass the House (not a certainty, there are still RINOs in office) do you think the D's in the Senate will let any of these bills reach Brandon's desk?    :rofl:

Not really, but at least there's a chance even if it's only 10%. Can always hope for a DINO or two though.
With Brandon 0%
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2023, 08:57:25 AM »
Of course none of these will actually become law.

Gaetz knows that.

He's shooting to very publicly humiliate Schiff. Nothing more. 
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2023, 09:33:57 AM »
On a slight tangent, the Schiff thing SHOULD go somewhere in a normal world. This jackass, who has access to our most protected intelligence, and who is a known bucketmouth and leaker, also has tiktok on his phone.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2023, 09:59:20 AM »
"also has tiktok on his phone."

Of course he does. His Chinese handlers demand it because they need to know what he's doing. They don't trust him any more than we do.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2023, 10:43:47 AM »
One thing to note:  Resolutions are not the same thing as legislation.  Resolutions do not become law unless they are reintroduced as legislation at a later date.  Resolutions are more a "sense of Congress" thing.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2023, 12:32:26 PM »
Yet another reason why none of these will ever become law.

But, if I'm not mistaken, if the resolution WERE to be passed by the House, the House could act on it my not sharing any classified information with Schiff, correct?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2023, 10:11:21 AM »
Could be someone pushed the wrong button but the timing was too perfect.

Adam Schiff pressed by Dana Bash over his lies for pretty much the first time in countless CNN appearances over the past 7 years. As if on cue, chyron writer makes him a Republican.
https://twitter.com/SteveKrak/status/1619766553339400192

CNN’s Dana Bash actually called Adam Schiff a liar so OF COURSE this was their chyron (screenshot)
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2023/01/30/cnn-shows-its-true-biased-colors-in-chyron-while-dana-bash-actually-calls-adam-schiff-out-for-lying/
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2023, 07:49:01 AM »
Resolution filed to expel Schiff

Florida Rep. Ana Paulina Luna filed a resolution on Wednesday evening to expel Rep. Adam Schiff, formerly the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, from Congress alleging that he pushed a false narrative to the American people in the Trump-Russia investigation.

"Adam Schiff lied to the American people. He used his position on House Intelligence to push a lie that cost American taxpayers millions of dollars and abused the trust placed in him as Chairman. He is a dishonor to the House of Representatives," Luna said in a press release Wednesday, May 17.

Congresswoman files resolution to expel Rep. Adam Schiff for pushing 'false narratives' in Durham report
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/congresswomen-files-resolution-expel-rep-adam-schiff-pushing-false-narratives-durham-report
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2023, 03:05:19 PM »
INSURRECTION!!!!
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife