Main Forums > Politics

A PENCIL in Schiff's eye?

(1/3) > >>

K Frame:
That's what Matt Gaetz wants to do.

Gaetz introduced the PENCIL resolution -- Preventing Extreme Negligence with Classified Information Licenses -- that would strip Schiff of his access to any and all classified documents.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-matt-gaetz-introduces-pencil-resolution-barring-adam-schiff-from-accessing-classified-information

This is going to be a fun one to watch...

Ben:
I usually roll my eyes at the acronyms that congress thinks up to be witty, but I have to admit that this one and the PELOSI legislation have me chuckling.  :laugh:

WLJ:

--- Quote from: Ben on January 27, 2023, 08:00:13 AM ---I usually roll my eyes at the acronyms that congress thinks up to be witty, but I have to admit that this one and the PELOSI legislation have me chuckling.  :laugh:

--- End quote ---

Yep.
Zero chance of Brandon signing any of them though

HankB:

--- Quote from: WLJ on January 27, 2023, 08:34:13 AM ---Yep.
Zero chance of Brandon signing any of them though

--- End quote ---
Even if they pass the House (not a certainty, there are still RINOs in office) do you think the D's in the Senate will let any of these bills reach Brandon's desk?    :rofl:

WLJ:

--- Quote from: HankB on January 27, 2023, 08:53:17 AM ---Even if they pass the House (not a certainty, there are still RINOs in office) do you think the D's in the Senate will let any of these bills reach Brandon's desk?    :rofl:

--- End quote ---

Not really, but at least there's a chance even if it's only 10%. Can always hope for a DINO or two though.
With Brandon 0%

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version