Author Topic: You're outa here!  (Read 488 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
You're outa here!
« on: February 02, 2023, 12:53:59 PM »
Ilhan "I hate Jews, I hate America, and 9-11 was some people did something and it wasn't anything to be concerned about" Omar removed from Foreign Affairs Committee

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ilhan-omar-gets-boot-house-votes-off-foreign-affairs-committee-democrats-cite-racism

Or course, the Democrats were screeching racism, blind to the hypocrisy of using the race card to defend someone who repeatedly made anti-Semitic comments. Well, to be honest, the left probably doesn't consider that to be a problem given how much they hate Israel and, by extension, Jews.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: You're outa here!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2023, 12:54:52 PM »
She's taking it well.

REP. ILHAN OMAR: "My voice will get louder and stronger! My leadership will be celebrated around the world, as it has been!"
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2023, 01:34:32 PM »

Rashida Tlaib literally breaks down in tears over Ilhan Omar being removed from the Foreign Affairs Committee.
https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1621191245606289408

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2023, 01:53:16 PM »
It's entertaining watching them all. The Rs are using the Pelosi rule that was used to kick Rs off committees. Rules for thee...

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2023, 02:35:53 PM »
AOC's turn

AOC says removing Omar from the Foreign Affairs Committee is "racism and incitement of violence against women of color"
"One of the disgusting legacies after 9/11 has been the targeting and racism against Muslim Americans throughout the U.S. This is an extension of that legacy."
https://twitter.com/FreeBeacon/status/1621188479718670341
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2023, 02:37:06 PM »
So in reaction to some people doing something, some people did something?

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2023, 03:07:49 PM »
They just showed that none of them are emotionally mature enough to even be in Congress.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2023, 03:10:52 PM »
How many republicans lost committee positions when the democraps took over the house?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

HankB

• friend
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2023, 03:15:08 PM »
How many republicans lost committee positions when the democraps took over the house?
And how many Republicans were turned away from the Jan 6 commission before Nancy P. picked Cheney & Kinzinger?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2023, 04:09:52 PM »

Wasn’t it just MTG??  Or Loren Boebert?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2023, 04:15:40 PM »
Wasn’t it just MTG??  Or Loren Boebert?

Paul Gosar I think.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2023, 06:14:22 PM »
Pelosi also rejected Reps. Jim Jordan of Ohio and Jim Banks of Indiana for the Jan 6 show trial.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2023, 12:44:08 PM »
Holy  :rofl:

AOC: GOP removed @RepSwalwell from the Intel Committee as "revenge" for his "incisive ability to communicate" pic.twitter.com/o30fnkEtA3

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) February 3, 2023
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2023/02/03/aoc-tells-cnn-why-rep-swalwell-got-booted-off-the-intel-committee-she-almost-got-there/
- Calvin and Hobbes