Author Topic: Bullets EXPLODING at a Quarter Million Frames Per Second!  (Read 1106 times)

WindBreaker

• AKA: "Sir Fartsalot"
Re: Bullets EXPLODING at a Quarter Million Frames Per Second!
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2023, 07:33:07 PM »
Gel, not jell, Bosco2.

I'm an old disabled, ARMY E4, (wasn't asked to leave, but I heard there was a large party after I did) suffers from sarcasm and Dyslexia. So if I'm required to be able to spell to post here, and while I may have the right to remain silent but I lack the ability, you can let the insults fly or If absolutely necessary I have been asked to leave much nicer places than this! That's not true, I've been kicked out, and thrown out, but never asked.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2023, 07:58:00 PM »
Is that all? Worrywart.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2023, 08:03:34 PM »
I somehow quoted myself.  Deleted.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2023, 10:52:37 PM »
I'm an old disabled, ARMY E4, (wasn't asked to leave, but I heard there was a large party after I did) suffers from sarcasm and Dyslexia. So if I'm required to be able to spell to post here, and while I may have the right to remain silent but I lack the ability, you can let the insults fly or If absolutely necessary I have been asked to leave much nicer places than this! That's not true, I've been kicked out, and thrown out, but never asked.

Hmmm, ex-Army and a friend of HeroHog.  That makes you immediately suspect as we've been trying to get rid of HeroHog for some time.
Seriously, welcome aboard.  New faces are usually appreciated in these parts.  Did HH warn you about this hive of scum and jerkwads before he invited you?  I think it's more likely you will ban your own self after being exposed to the miscreants around here. 
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2023, 05:40:40 AM »
What's the opposite of miscreant?

Hitcreant?

Terry hobbles away rapidly on his 480cc racing cane, hollering "You were warned!" over his shoulder.

WindBreaker

• AKA: "Sir Fartsalot"
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2023, 02:18:39 AM »
Hmmm, ex-Army and a friend of HeroHog.  That makes you immediately suspect as we've been trying to get rid of HeroHog for some time.
Seriously, welcome aboard.  New faces are usually appreciated in these parts.  Did HH warn you about this hive of scum and jerkwads before he invited you?  I think it's more likely you will ban your own self after being exposed to the miscreants around here.
I've asked him repeatedly not to say that we are friends in public. I have a certain reputation to  maintain. I think it's 7 years before I can say what that is, but I do have one. And I got the invite, looked around, and THEN was told what kind of people I'd find here. If it gets too bad here, I have a go bag. Used to, that bag was good for 1000 miles oneway on a 4 day, but as the BAG has gotten older, I find it gets tired, and it's back gives out, much sooner than it used too, it can no longer sit on a motorcycle for hours at the time, and has to stop from time to time.  I've thought of just getting a new go bag, but after all these years I've learned to just make do.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2023, 10:20:07 AM »
Would that be "exploding" or "fragmenting" bullets after hitting steel plate?

bob

I think maybe you're right.  I think "exploding" ammunition is kind of  illegal, and the term might best be avoided in today's information world.

"Bullets EXPLODING" might tickle the watch bots and nowadays, you don't want to tickle the watch bots.

Remember the days when you could post pics of you holding your favorite rifle on Facebook?  Dem days is gone fereveh.

Terry, 230RN

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2023, 11:06:23 AM »
Gun Jesus and Karl playing, I mean testing, Soviet and German WW-II exploding ammo

Testing WWII Exploding Ammunition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXaaybiRiYY
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes