Author Topic: Michigan State University Shooting  (Read 428 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Michigan State University Shooting
« on: February 14, 2023, 08:31:57 AM »
3 dead 5 injured
Shootings took place in different parts of the campus., shooter then shot himself.
Shooter is a 43 year old male with no known connection to the U.
At first a long gun was reported but from photos appears he is carrying a handgun.
The usual suspects are rolling out their gun control speeches.

Michigan State shooting: 3 dead, 5 injured, suspect dead
https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/michigan-state-shooting-updates-february-14-2023

8:18 pm: Gunman opens fire in Berkey Hall academic building, killing two
    Gunman leaves Berkey hall just before cops arrive and moves through University campus on foot towards MSU Union building
    8:30 pm: Gunman enters MSU Union building and kills one more victim
    Gunman flees MSU Union through northern exit and heads into East Lansing city before cops arrive
    10 pm: Cops release security cam footage and description of suspect
    Midnight: Gunman found dead from self-inflicted gunshot wound at undisclosed location north of murder scene in East Lansing City

Gunman, 43, killed three then himself during four-hour shooting spree at Michigan State University that also left five in critical condition: Cops hunt for motive as he was NOT linked to college
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11747545/Shots-fired-Michigan-State-University-Active-shooter-long-gun-large-East-Lansing.html
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
Re: Michigan State University Shooting
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2023, 09:55:31 AM »
Nice person

MI State Rep. Ranjeev Puri’s ghoulish, THIRSTY tweet exploiting #MSUShooting BACKFIRES (pun intended)
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2023/02/14/mi-state-rep-ranjeev-puris-ghoulish-thirsty-tweet-exploiting-msushooting-backfires-pun-intended/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2023, 12:55:40 PM »
I hope he got roughly three trillion replies that consisted only of "I'll pray for you."
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2023, 02:39:52 PM »
Also of interest:

Anthony McRae, the Michigan State shooter, was charged in June 2019 with illegally carrying a concealed handgun without a permit, but later had those charges dismissed by George Soros-backed prosecutor Carol Siemon.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2023, 03:40:22 PM »
I hope he got roughly three trillion replies that consisted only of "I'll pray for you."
It took me about 5 seconds to find inaccurate info in his letter.  Just trying to get news media attention.  But that would be the perfect response.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2023, 03:13:13 PM »
Mr Fang Fang speaks

It’s very simple: you’re either here for the kids or the killers. Time and again, Republicans have chosen their side.

— Eric Swalwell (@ericswalwell) February 15, 2023
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2023, 04:26:42 PM »
It’s very simple: you’re either here for the kids or the killers. Time and again, Republicans have chosen their side.

So it's the Republicans who favor releasing violent criminals on no bail, and imposing minimal sentences IF they are ever convicted?

Who knew?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design