Author Topic: My night out.  (Read 390 times)

Kingcreek

• friend
My night out.
« on: February 19, 2023, 10:16:53 PM »

My sister sent me txt wishing me a happy birthday and asked if we did anything special.
I told her we went out for a nice dinner and a play. I told her that at intermission I went to the bathroom but now they only have gender-neutral bathrooms, no men’s or women’s, no urinals and all stalls with doors that lock. So I went in and found a stall with a green flagged latch ( red meaning locked and occupied). I opened the stall door and some idiot woman was using it but didn’t lock it.
she screamed and slammed the door in my face.

my sister asked “what did u see?”

Me.  “not much, just legs and a screaming woman as I was backing up to avoid the door.”

she texted back “NO!!! I meant what play did you see???”
What we have here is failure to communicate.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
Re: My night out.
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2023, 01:34:34 AM »
Great story !  You could get $100-$200 for it if you submit it to a standup comedian.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 01:52:31 AM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2023, 07:06:27 AM »
Great story !  You could get $100-$200 for it if you submit it to a standup comedian.

Who will IMMEDIATELY be canceled because the story indicates that all bathrooms are equally usable by every gender, and that's transphobic CIS normal genderist violence of the absolute worst kind.

With quite a bit of white supremacy thrown in for good measure. 
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2023, 08:09:14 AM »

my sister asked “what did u see?”

Me.  “not much, just legs and a screaming woman as I was backing up to avoid the door.”

she texted back “NO!!! I meant what play did you see???”

:rofl:
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2023, 08:47:32 AM »
I was trying to point out that joke and a dozen variations has been around awhile.  I think I first saw it in a Playboy Party Jokes section.  The core was a drunk walking into the wrong bathroom. But all my Playboys were lost in a tragic boating accident.

My all-time favorite one was the two retired businessmen chatting in a bar.  Jim says he had a successful business but it burned down and he retired on the insurance.  Bill says same thing happened to him, but a flood came along and destroyed it, so he retired on the insurance as well...

Jim  looks at Bill and he says "What a remarkable coincidence, with the same thing happening to both of us... but tell me, how do you start a flood?"

Brrrump-tshhhh!

Thanks, folks, you've been a great audience, I'll be here 'til Friday.  Don't forget to tip your waitress ! <I wave and exit stage right>

Always leave 'em laughing.

Terry, 230RN
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.