Author Topic: A friend of a friend (Member here) could use a little help  (Read 198 times)

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
A friend of a friend (Member here) could use a little help
« on: February 26, 2023, 04:48:39 PM »
When a forum friend was "living" in the back of a Dodge Dakota short bed, while working every day and being stone cold sober - out of all the people in my so called "fellowship" that was local, this young lady always invited me to family gatherings like parties and BBQs.
Her simple kindness really helped a lot.
She's a vet, a quality young lady, and was recently in a wreck and told she has to wait to go back to work and can't drive for the time being - she was not at fault but I don't really know how long it will take to get help from insurance/the person at fault. I do not know where her husband went but she is now a single mom. I can't help because I am currently over-drafted in order to fill my gas tank and have zero funds.
I'm in Reno she's in Phoenix now so I can't go even give her moral support - If some of you guys could give her a few bucks she would be less stressed/ feel free to say Chris Karma sent ya if you feel like it- or be anon - she's good people ... THANKS!
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-an-injured-momma-keep-going

I know Chris and he is good, honest, people. This post is from someone who has been there, pulled himself up, and tries to help those he KNOWS are in need. This lady is a FOAF (friend of a friend), not some random person asking for money. In fact, SHE isn't the one who organized this GoFundMe IIRC.
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!