Author Topic: Dems open COVID Origins Hearing by Tossing Racism Bombs  (Read 2289 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Dems open COVID Origins Hearing by Tossing Racism Bombs
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2023, 02:16:40 PM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2023, 04:27:34 PM »
My left pinky fingernail is racist.

The trouble is, over the last X years, I feel like I'm being forced out of feeling neutral about race into being forced to like other races.  Sorry, but I must confess that out in the open.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2023, 04:46:53 PM »
My left pinky fingernail is racist.

The trouble is, over the last X years, I feel like I'm being forced out of feeling neutral about race into being forced to like other races.  Sorry, but I must confess that out in the open.
Remember when people preached tolerance?  When it was said that they didn't want tolerance, but acceptance/encouragement that some people argued that wasn't the case.  That seems a bit distant now.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2023, 05:54:53 PM »

I have no problem with other races. It's other people I don't like ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2023, 06:10:04 PM »
The dems are doing the same bomb throwing with the Twitter hearings. Some of the snippets I've heard are out there with Pluto.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2023, 09:10:34 PM »
The dems are doing the same bomb throwing with the Twitter hearings. Some of the snippets I've heard are out there with Pluto.

Don't Neil Degrass Tyson the thread.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

230RN

• friend
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2023, 02:51:32 PM »
Once again I must point out that the facts and reality do not matter worth a damn.

It's the number of repetitions that matters.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20161026-how-liars-create-the-illusion-of-truth

"Their results {of these experiments -ed,} show that the illusion of truth effect worked just as strongly for known as for unknown items, suggesting that prior knowledge won’t prevent repetition from swaying our judgements of plausibility."

(Underlining mine)

"We," us, the good guys, never seem to catch on to that, yet it is obvious on a day-to-day basis that repetitive "impacts" are at the core of most advertising.

Terry Terry Terry Terry Terry Terry, 230RN 230RN 230RN 230RN 230RN

230RN 230RN 230RN 230RN 230RN, Terry Terry Terry Terry Terry Terry

« Last Edit: March 10, 2023, 03:11:40 PM by 230RN »

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2023, 08:15:09 PM »
Due respect to Terry Terry Terry et. al., but I have a different theory.  I believe Dems often yell "RACISM/SEXISM/HOMOPHOBIA/etc." with no care at all of the veracity of the claim, but rather so that when they get to the next campaign, they can pull up the video, show it to the (insert race/gender/sexuality of the victimized persons of choice) .  Said politician can then say "look, I fight for you.  Donate to my re-election."  It's all a part of the theater we call Congress anymore.
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

230RN

• friend
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2023, 06:49:07 AM »
T.O.M., I suspect we have interlocking theories here.

Sort of like the Combined Gas Laws of Boyle's Law (pressure and volume)  and Charles' Law (temperature and volume) put together.

And they say political science isn't a science.... tsk-tsk.

:rofl:

Terry, 230RN

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2023, 10:32:06 AM »
From what I can see, it comes up a lot in online arguments with some people.  If they are losing the argument or can't come up with a response, they fall back on insults which includes racism accusations.  It is already pretty meaningless in politics and becoming that way everywhere else as well.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2023, 10:33:45 AM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2023, 03:47:50 PM »
^^^Source^^^?
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2023, 04:59:18 PM »
^^^Source^^^?

Google racist Charlie Brown meme.

Another

- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2023, 08:23:13 PM »
House GOP Accidentally Releases Heap Of Hidden Messages On Conspiracy To Suppress Lab Leak Theory
https://www.dailywire.com/news/house-gop-accidentally-releases-heap-of-hidden-messages-on-conspiracy-to-suppress-lab-leak-theory

It appears one of the early reports issued that attempted to say COVID wasn't a lab leak included images of emails and communications that were cropped.  The complete images were still in the document and someone managed to pull them out.  Additional information shows they were deliberately trying to suppress the lab leak theory. 

The messages revealed in the report show that while the March 2020 research paper concluded that COVID-19 could not have come from a lab, the scientists who worked on the report appeared to intentionally mislead people over the plausibility of the lab leak hypothesis. The researchers wanted to avoid even the appearance that a Chinese lab may be implicated in the release of COVID-19.