Author Topic: Ziklag  (Read 155 times)

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
Ziklag
« on: July 15, 2024, 01:08:06 PM »
https://www.propublica.org/article/inside-ziklag-secret-christian-charity-2024-election

Ziklag, an invitation-only charity organization for rich Christians, aims to take dominion over what it sees as the seven major spheres of public life, which it calls “mountains”: business, science and technology, family, arts and media, church, education and government.

I wonder if my invitation got lost in the mail.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
Re: Ziklag
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2024, 01:17:39 PM »
https://www.propublica.org/article/inside-ziklag-secret-christian-charity-2024-election

Ziklag, an invitation-only charity organization for rich Christians, aims to take dominion over what it sees as the seven major spheres of public life, which it calls “mountains”: business, science and technology, family, arts and media, church, education and government.

I wonder if my invitation got lost in the mail.

Ahhh, the "seven mountains mandate".  Yes, I've heard of it. 
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2024, 01:18:20 PM »
Cool
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2024, 07:29:12 PM »
Inside Ziklag, the Secret Organization of Wealthy Christians Trying to Sway the Election and Change the Country

A network of ultrawealthy Christian donors is spending nearly $12 million to mobilize Republican-leaning voters and purge more than a million people from the rolls in key swing states, aiming to tilt the 2024 election in favor of former President Donald Trump.
So they are trying to do the same thing everyone else is trying to do.  That amount of money really isn't that high these days. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2024, 09:24:36 PM »
New Apostolic Reformation

Read up. 

I don't trust MSM to get any of this right.  Too much insider talk, too many distinctions they don't know to make.  A lot of it hinges on eschatology which, again, I wouldn't expect MSM to get right.

These are about the only people around now that I would actually worry about.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.