Author Topic: The Trump Arrest Thread!  (Read 25397 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: The Trump Arrest Thread!
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2023, 11:44:26 AM »
I can't wait until this one falls apart.

I LOVE liberal tears... and this will produce floods of them.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2023, 12:04:00 PM »
I don't know about you guys, but I'm starting to think the DA doesn't actually have a case here.
The more they talk about it, the more I'm thinking that I don't see a crime - ANY crime - here, other than possibly prosecutorial misconduct.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2023, 12:08:37 PM »
The more they talk about it, the more I'm thinking that I don't see a crime - ANY crime - here, other than possibly prosecutorial misconduct.

Cut the guy some slack. He grew up in the hood.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2023/03/23/busted-like-any-good-dem-alvin-bragg-lied-his-arse-off-about-his-privileged-and-elite-background/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2023, 04:41:23 PM »
THEY GOT HIM NOW!!
https://babylonbee.com/news/manhattan-da-to-indict-trump-for-removing-mattress-tag-in-1997
Trump To Be Indicted For Removing Mattress Tag In 1997

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2023, 09:15:41 PM »
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2023, 09:44:38 PM »

Making liberals cry is a capital offense
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2023, 09:56:29 PM »
Boomhauer, that just about killed me.  :rofl:
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2023, 06:51:46 AM »
Where's my indictment? I was assured that there would be an indictment this week!

And now the grand jury has gone home!

And I don't have an indictment!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2023, 07:45:56 AM »
I think Trump or his people were playing 4D chess again.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2023, 12:23:26 PM »
Sometimes Trump should just keep his mouth shut

Trump warns of ‘death and destruction [that] could be catastrophic for our Country’ if he’s indicted
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2023/03/24/trump-warns-of-death-and-destruction-that-could-be-catastrophic-for-our-country-if-hes-indicted/

Trump shares illustration threatening Manhattan DA with a baseball bat while calling Democrat a 'degenerate psychopath' as he warns 'death & destruction' will come if he's charged in Stormy Daniels hush-money case
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11898561/Trump-warns-death-destruction-hes-indicted-week.html

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2023, 12:27:59 PM »

Trump warns of ‘death and destruction [that] could be catastrophic for our Country’ if he’s indicted
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2023/03/24/trump-warns-of-death-and-destruction-that-could-be-catastrophic-for-our-country-if-hes-indicted/

Comment regarding people who are trying to support him:

He will always saw the limb out from under you. Always.

That's about right, whether you're a Trump fan or are just trying to support a guy being railroaded (or at least not support the system doing the railroading).

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2023, 04:17:12 PM »
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2023, 08:33:11 PM »
OMG! I AM SO STEALING THAT FOR FACEBOOK!

CRY, LIBERALS, CRY!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pb

• friend
« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2023, 10:46:06 AM »

Trump should have kept his mouth shut ever since losing re-election.

And about 50% of the time before that.  (If he had, he might have won re-election).

What an embarrassment.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #89 on: March 28, 2023, 07:01:34 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #90 on: March 29, 2023, 01:15:30 PM »
The Manhattan grand jury deciding whether or not to indict former President Donald Trump will break for another month in the latest delay in the ongoing legal saga.

Trump indictment decision is delayed AGAIN as Manhattan grand jury weighing charges takes 'scheduled month-long hiatus'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11916411/Manhattan-Trump-grand-jury-set-break-month.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #91 on: March 30, 2023, 05:12:19 PM »
They got him now!

New York prosecutors looking to charge Donald Trump over 'hush money' paid to Stormy Daniels are also probing a $150,000 payment made to a former Playboy model, it is claimed.

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg's team has questioned grand jury witnesses about cash given to Karen McDougal, who was Playboy magazine 'Playmate of the Year' in 1998.

McDougal claims she had a ten-month affair with Trump which began in 2006. Trump's office released a statement on Thursday branding the development a 'hoax'.

Trump grand jury investigates SECOND 'hush-money' payment to Playboy model Karen McDougal who claimed she had an affair with the former President – alongside $130,000 paid to Stormy Daniels
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11921423/Trump-grand-jury-investigates-SECOND-hush-money-payment-Playboy-model.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #92 on: March 30, 2023, 05:19:38 PM »
What with statues of limitations being in place, was there ever any hope of convictions in these two cases, or is it all just process-as-punishment?

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #94 on: March 30, 2023, 05:47:04 PM »
So much for the one month delay..

This should be fun
- Calvin and Hobbes

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #95 on: March 30, 2023, 06:07:11 PM »
Bragg got what he wanted, a check mark on his CV and a Liberal Order of Merit star. I doubt it ever goes to trial due to lack of actual prosecutable crime, but Bragg still gets to thump his chest and claim victory.

If I were a Dem/lib, I'd be seriously concerned right now. If I were the Biden family, I'd be terrified. What Bragg has done is establish the precedent of indicting a former POTUS for criminal activity prior to holding office. Once Biden is out of office, a conservative prosecutor could easily Hunter Biden Laptop data, deep-dip it in this new precedent, and have a far better chance at an actual conviction than Bragg does with Trump.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #96 on: March 30, 2023, 06:12:47 PM »
Meanwhile how many millions have the Biden family gotten from the Chinese?
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #97 on: March 30, 2023, 06:23:14 PM »
Tinfoil in place, this sure seems like good timing if Trumpites decide to rally up and protest the indictment, so that the MSM can target them for "insurrection" and take the heat off the trannies and their day of vengeance.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #98 on: March 30, 2023, 07:14:04 PM »
MSNBC is full orgasm mode. Says it's only the beginning.
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #99 on: March 30, 2023, 07:33:24 PM »
I was already tired of lefties meddling in Republican nomination contests. I didn't know I could be more tired.