Author Topic: Three Item Combo for Meester Ben  (Read 5927 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Three Item Combo for Meester Ben
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2023, 06:19:11 PM »
Never cared too much for mahi mahi.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2023, 06:38:17 PM »

or Dorado or Dolphinfish.  =D
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2023, 08:01:29 PM »

or Dorado or Dolphinfish.  =D

Yay!  More for me!
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2023, 07:17:58 AM »
Yay!  More for me!

You're welcome to it.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2023, 03:58:53 PM »
Today was pulled pork tacos. I used Harvest Creek canned pulled pork in water and it was amazingly good for canned. I drained the water, tossed the pork in a pan with some olive oil, then added some taco seasoning and Chef Mexico carne seasoning and some butter. Then when it was well fried, I tossed in a handful of shredded cheese to melt into the meat. That's my method of keeping the meat from drying out. The meat will drip grease in the taco using this method.

I still throw shredded cheese on top of the meat in the taco. Added cilantro, some cole slaw mix (dry) instead of lettuce, and some Cholula. Washed it down with a Modelo.

Next time I'm at Costco, I'm picking up a few more four packs of that pulled pork. I think it would be good for sandwiches and stuff too. Also for short term SHTF pantry storage.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."