Author Topic: That moment when you try Amazon's AI stuff's patience...  (Read 262 times)

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
Blog under construction

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: That moment when you try Amazon's AI stuff's patience...
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2023, 01:03:39 PM »
...and it wins.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=shoot+me+first+vest&sprefix=shoot+me+first+%2Caps%2C175&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_1_15

Be willing to bet that "shoot me first vest" appears in the comments and Q/A somewhere  or it could be just picking up on the words shoot and vest and that's mainly why those items are coming up
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2023, 02:34:05 PM »
I often see various workers wearing bright red or bright green vests for visibility when on foot near traffic or at construction sites. But outside of a pistol match or shooting range, it's very rare to see anyone else wearing a vest, let alone one of those tactical vests with many pockets.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Devonai

• friend
  • Panic Mode Activated
    • Kyrie Devonai Publishing
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2023, 04:22:22 PM »
I have to admit that I wore one of those Rothco vests when I was doing survey work. It was super effective at carrying a Makarov PM or S&W 3913. But not long after I met my SO who significantly improved my style.
My writing blog: Kyrie Devonai Publishing

When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2023, 05:32:01 PM »
I have to admit that I wore one of those Rothco vests when I was doing survey work. It was super effective at carrying a Makarov PM or S&W 3913. But not long after I met my SO who significantly improved my style.

I used to wear one of those when I was shooting IDPA 15 years ago. I lost a loaded 1911 mag and a pack of gum in it. Took me 3 days to find the magazine. I'm pretty sure the pack of gum is still hiding in there somewhere.
 :rofl:
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams