Author Topic: RIP Lance Reddick  (Read 163 times)

fifth_column

• friend
RIP Lance Reddick
« on: March 24, 2023, 01:55:49 PM »

Died at 60 years old, much too young. I enjoyed his performances in Bosch, Fringe, The Wire, John Wick. His acting credits on IMDB has 105 entries.
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Re: RIP Lance Reddick
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2023, 02:04:22 PM »
Saw that announcement the other day.  My wife and I were both saddened by his early death.  Quite a good actor, he gave some very enjoyable performances over the years.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.