Author Topic: In a city where the streets are clogged...  (Read 9313 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: In a city where the streets are clogged...
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2023, 06:47:50 PM »
Newsom Assures Homeless They Can Resume Pooping On Sidewalks Once His Boss Leaves
https://babylonbee.com/news/newsom-assures-homeless-they-can-resume-pooping-on-streets-once-his-boss-leaves
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2023, 07:09:04 AM »
I think Gavin has shipped some of his homeless crazies to Northern Virginia.

This morning at the Wawa getting my coffee one of them was yelling something about coats.

Then, as I walked out, she was outside and was yelling at the black guy who walked out in front of me (and who never said word one) about how her father used to beat her until she was 14 and domestic violence doesn't know color.

Another one has been hanging out in front of the Wawa on the benches by the bus stop and has written some sort of sign and tied it to the light pole. Saturday when I went past she was pointing at the sign and screeching about how it's the law and we're all violating the law.

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2023, 09:02:53 AM »
San Francisco Mayor Reminds Everyone To Get Their Christmas Shoplifting Done Early
https://babylonbee.com/news/san-francisco-mayor-reminds-everyone-to-get-their-christmas-shoplifting-done-early
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2023, 09:23:18 AM »
Remember that article saying that the problem with San Fran was that it's been controlled by republicans for too long?
Well to continue the theme that it's all republican's fault....

California Gov. Gavin Newsom shifts blame on Republican critics for amplifying homeless crisis plaguing San Francisco and claims 'they have to focus on our failures for them to be right' - despite the city facing an exodus over crime
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12866143/gavin-newsom-san-francisco-homeless-crisis-republicans.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2023, 08:54:50 AM »
Ruled self defense

A San Francisco jury on Friday found a homeless man not guilty after being accused of using a metal pipe to beat a San Francisco's former fire commissioner who suffered a broken jaw, fractured skull that required 51 stitches and a traumatic brain injury.

Chilling footage showed Doty grabbing the crowbar out of the trash and taking practice swings moments before the attack.

Horrifying footage shows Doty backing Carmignani against the wall while waving the crowbar as he tries to defend himself.

Walking away and then going to a pile of trash and finding a crowbar then coming back, a good distance mind you, and beating the crap out of someone with the crowbar in revenge is not self defense!

Welcome to San Fran

San Francisco vagrant, 25, is found not guilty of viciously bashing ex-fire commissioner, 54, in the head with a metal crowbar after he was pepper sprayed for lurking in front of the victim's mom's home
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12895755/San-Francisco-vagrant-25-not-guilty-viciously-bashing-ex-fire-commissioner-54-head-metal-crowbar-pepper-sprayed-lurking-victims-moms-home.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2023, 09:12:22 AM »
Ruled self defense

Walking away and then going to a pile of trash and finding a crowbar then coming back, a good distance mind you, and beating the crap out of someone with the crowbar in revenge is not self defense!

Welcome to San Fran

The difference between the red and the blue is really becoming similar to the difference between countries.

Certainly there may be much more to the story, but based on what I read in several news reports, my guess is the SanFran cops did zilch to remove the aggressor from in front of the mother's home. The son may not have been on the legal side using bear spray (again, depending on more info), but it's certain that the bum was the aggressor when taking the time to find a deadly weapon and returning with it.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2023, 09:26:21 AM »
If who had the bear spray and who had the crowbar was reversed I can say with near certainty it would not have been even remotely considered self defense.
- Calvin and Hobbes