Author Topic: Nashville Elementary School Shooting  (Read 9608 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Nashville Elementary School Shooting
« Reply #225 on: May 18, 2023, 12:00:03 PM »
Still no manifesto but this popped up

I did not know that the Covenant shooter took a detour from the school to the cathedral in order to shoot out the stained glass figure of Adamhttps://t.co/TDTcR7FAAt pic.twitter.com/g6QK5quXfX

— PoIiMath (@politicalmath) May 18, 2023

‘Unreported detail’ may shed light on Covenant shooter’s motive while we wait (and wait) for manifesto
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2023/05/18/unreported-detail-may-shed-light-on-covenant-shooters-motive-while-we-wait-and-wait-for-manifesto/

The article they're referencing is behind a paywall that does allow limited free views

https://www.nationalreview.com/magazine/2023/05/15/shooting-adam/

What changed my mind was an unreported detail, confirmed privately by both the police and a church deacon in charge of the physical plant. At some point during her spree, Hale went from the school to the (attached) neo-Gothic cathedral and fired seven bullets into a stained-glass figure of Adam, the first man, according to the Genesis narrative. A writer may try for a while to resist such a symbol, but, as the existence of this article proves, he is unlikely to prevail in the end.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #226 on: May 18, 2023, 12:34:42 PM »
This delay makes me wonder if the manifesto makes accusations against people there that officials are reluctant to make public.  Hopefully, we will find out. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #227 on: May 18, 2023, 12:36:46 PM »
I kind of doubt we will see the full, unredacted manifesto anytime in the near future.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #228 on: May 18, 2023, 06:41:23 PM »
According to this the church is trying to block the release for security reasons

Over the weekend, the Covenant Presbyterian Church and associated Covenant School filed a motion to block the public release of the manifesto of the transgender shooter who attacked the school, court documents revealed.

Monday court filings revealed that the Covenant Church requested that the court prevent the documents from being released to the public, citing privacy concerns.

The motion, filed against the Tennessee Firearms Association, and another filed against the Nashville Police Association stated that the manifesto “may include and/or relate to information owned by Covenant Church,” such as “schematics of church facilities and confidential information” regarding employees.

The church claimed the manifesto’s release could “impair or impede its ability to protect its interests and the privacy of its employees.”

A judge is scheduled to hear the church’s motion on Thursday.
https://bearingarms.com/tomknighton/2023/05/18/nashville-school-n70609
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #229 on: May 18, 2023, 06:46:30 PM »
Think this one is bad, anyone hear a peep about the about to graduate kid in New Mexico who went nuts and shot a bunch of people?
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #230 on: May 18, 2023, 07:16:42 PM »
Think this one is bad, anyone hear a peep about the about to graduate kid in New Mexico who went nuts and shot a bunch of people?

This one?
https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/farmington-new-mexico-shooting-05-16-23/index.html
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #231 on: May 18, 2023, 07:19:21 PM »
According to this the church is trying to block the release for security reasons
https://bearingarms.com/tomknighton/2023/05/18/nashville-school-n70609

Bet they were involved in pushing “conversion therapy” or some equivalent boogeymen for the left.  They (rightly) don’t want the publicity from such coming out.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #232 on: November 06, 2023, 10:50:10 AM »
I don't know how he got it, but it looks legit. Steven Crowder dropped part of the shooter's manifesto:

https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/11/06/nashville-shooters-manifesto-n2389464
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #233 on: November 06, 2023, 11:01:50 AM »
Russian disinformation, just like everything else that doesn't fit the narrative
- Calvin and Hobbes

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #234 on: November 06, 2023, 11:27:31 AM »
I don't know how he got it, but it looks legit. Steven Crowder dropped part of the shooter's manifesto:

The whole deranged block printing in a school notebook thing is familiar.

In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #235 on: November 06, 2023, 11:34:01 AM »
They added an update
Apparently he has the whole thing

-UPDATE--

Sounds like Crowder read it on the air:

Steven Crowder reads the FULL Nashville Shooter Manifesto by Audrey Hale pic.twitter.com/RZ4ez56bJy
    — NoLightStreets (@NoLightStreets) November 6, 2023
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #236 on: November 06, 2023, 05:28:49 PM »
Well, I think we can confirm that it's the real deal, since the Nashville Mayor is going after the leaker, because that's the most important thing here.  ;/

https://twitchy.com/chad-felix-greene/2023/11/06/thats-not-the-question-that-needs-answered-nashville-mayor-vows-to-find-trans-manifesto-leaker-n2389484
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #237 on: November 06, 2023, 05:38:01 PM »
Crowder didn't do it quickly.  Listening to the show now and they keep breaking off and talking about it. 

If you want to listen, I imagine Rumble is the best place to do it.  (or Twitter now that I looked at those Twitchy links)
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #238 on: November 07, 2023, 01:40:30 PM »
Apparently they're highly upset it got out.

BREAKING: I just got word that two officers are due to be fired over the the release of the #NashvilleManifesto pages.
    Allegedly, the documents were sold by one of the officers.

Yesterday I said that I wanted to wait to report on the released pages because while it was a major…
    — Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) November 7, 2023
https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/11/07/candace-owens-nashville-two-cops-losing-their-jobs-for-leaking-the-manifesto-n2389519
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #239 on: November 07, 2023, 01:59:54 PM »
What's the TLDR on the manifesto?

Samuel Adams

lee n. field

• friend
« Reply #240 on: November 07, 2023, 02:06:01 PM »
What's the TLDR on the manifesto?

It's pretty short.

Pale white mentally ill young woman hates white people for their privilege and wants to kill the "little crackers".

---edit to add--

Let's see if I can hotlink...

« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 11:16:15 AM by lee n. field »

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #241 on: November 07, 2023, 02:20:56 PM »
 I can't say how I feel about "it" because we are polite here, please use your imagination
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #242 on: November 07, 2023, 02:30:22 PM »
It's pretty short.

Pale white mentally ill young woman hates white people for their privilege and wants to kill the "little crackers".

You omitted "trans" woman -- probably meaning a male transvestite. And apparently the school had a program of sorts for trying to de-program "transsexual" persons.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #243 on: November 07, 2023, 02:36:33 PM »
You omitted "trans" woman -- probably meaning a male transvestite. And apparently the school had a program of sorts for trying to de-program "transsexual" persons.

No, she's a biological woman - "trans" man.

I also saw that the MSM has been spinning it as "The conservatives are taking the manifesto out of context and cleverly editing excerpts from it to push an agenda. She actually hated everyone". Of course the "edited excerpt" listed the only people she actually went after, so there's that.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #244 on: November 07, 2023, 04:41:07 PM »
No, she's a biological woman - "trans" man.

Oops -- I had it reversed. Sorry.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 12:47:49 PM by Hawkmoon »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

lee n. field

• friend
« Reply #245 on: November 07, 2023, 05:31:18 PM »

The trans part is covered under "mentally ill".

Tuco

• Fastest non-sequitur in the West.
  • friends
  • If you miss you had better miss very well
« Reply #246 on: November 07, 2023, 06:17:30 PM »
Oops -- I had it reverse. Sorry.
Understandable. Since things have become so difficult, I've transitioned pronouns in uncertain situations to the gender neutral "it".
The trannifesto was uninspiring. Nothing but an expletive laden "to do" list.
7-11 was a part time job.

lee n. field

• friend
« Reply #247 on: November 08, 2023, 11:20:43 AM »
BTW, I looked up the school.  K-6, $16k/yr.  If BSC* Audrey went there, it was a while ago, and she herself is pretty high on the privlidge scale.

Just wondering when she fell in among loons. 

(*Bat S*** Crazy)

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #248 on: November 08, 2023, 11:25:37 AM »
she herself is pretty high on the privlidge scale.

As often seems to fit a pattern. Seems the people screaming the loudest and going off their rocker about ____ privilege are often compared to many, if not most, people quite privileged
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #249 on: November 08, 2023, 11:58:03 AM »
BTW, I looked up the school.  K-6, $16k/yr.  If BSC* Audrey went there, it was a while ago, and she herself is pretty high on the privlidge scale.

Just wondering when she fell in among loons. 

(*Bat S*** Crazy)
I haven't heard anyone do anything but speculate on that.  I heard she was trying to "transition" and was likely on hormone and likely other psychotropic drug(s).  All that probably doesn't have a positive impact on your thinking.