Author Topic: Nashville Elementary School Shooting  (Read 9216 times)

JTHunter

• friends
Re: Nashville Elementary School Shooting
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2023, 06:06:13 PM »
Local TV news just reported that the shooter was a "trans-female", 28, with 2 "assault rifles" and a handgun, and possibly a former student of this private school.

If it IS a "trans", wouldn't this be a further sign of a "mental aberration"?
  :facepalm:
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2023, 06:06:50 PM »
Already seeing the right's "genocide" on trans people being blamed.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2023, 06:07:20 PM »
So she was a he. Well at least that keeps alive the narrative that women don't do mass shootings, or does it?

bob

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2023, 06:16:22 PM »
If it’s a tranny expect the story to be squashed ASAP
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2023, 06:22:27 PM »

At least now its pronouns are was/were

bob

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2023, 06:27:34 PM »
Already seeing the right's "genocide" on trans people being blamed.

It will be that and the Christian fascists or whatever label is being used now. Even though the tranny shot the Christians.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2023, 06:32:39 PM »
Being reported more now it's a she who feels she is a he.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2023, 06:39:16 PM »
Being reported a manifesto has been found
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2023, 06:40:55 PM »
Think someone got an early start?

I posted this in the World Gone Mad thread a few days ago.

Mark your calendars for the Trans Day of Vengeance (and don’t forget your mask!)
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2023/03/22/mark-your-calendars-for-the-trans-day-of-vengeance-and-dont-forget-your-mask/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2023, 06:46:21 PM »
Think someone got an early start?

I posted this in the World Gone Mad thread a few days ago.

Mark your calendars for the Trans Day of Vengeance (and don’t forget your mask!)
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2023/03/22/mark-your-calendars-for-the-trans-day-of-vengeance-and-dont-forget-your-mask/

I dunno, maybe it's time to break out the Hawaiian shirts and prep up if they want to start the boogaloo.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2023/03/27/prof-its-more-admirable-to-kill-a-racist-homophobic-transphobic-speaker-than-shout-them-down/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2023, 07:07:44 PM »
I wonder if there was bullying while Mr. Hale was attending school there, and if this will figure prominently in the manifesto.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2023, 07:12:54 PM »
I'm not the only one wondering if there's a connection

The shooting of a Christian school by a transgender comes the same week that activists scheduled a "Trans Day of Vengeance," with the group also raising money for firearms training.https://t.co/3rSz7ZMPKB

— Luke Rosiak (@lukerosiak) March 27, 2023

Didn't know about  "Transgender Week of Visibility" though

As we start Transgender Week of Visibility — a week to uplift our trans siblings — red states continue to all but ban trans people from existing.

Latest: On Friday, Idaho enacted a law banning trans kids from using restrooms per their gender.

The war on trans people continues. pic.twitter.com/cDz0vWnbqn

— Senator Scott Wiener (@Scott_Wiener) March 27, 2023
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2023/03/27/timing-california-sen-scott-wiener-kicks-off-transgender-week-of-visibility/

More dots to connect  [tinfoil]

Sure this will get buried deep in the MSM
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2023, 07:25:52 PM »
Expected

ABC’s Terry Moran links shooting to Tennessee’s law banning ‘medical care’ for trans minors
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2023/03/27/abcs-terry-moran-links-shooting-to-tennessees-law-banning-medical-care-for-trans-minors/
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2023, 07:49:37 PM »
 NBC News contributor throws it out there that Nashville is home to anti-trans hub The Daily Wire
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2023/03/27/nbc-news-contributor-throws-it-out-there-that-nashville-is-home-to-anti-trans-hub-the-daily-wire/
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2023, 09:32:43 PM »
Another school was targeted but it had too much security so he/she/whatever choose one with out any.

'We have a manifesto, we have some writings. We have a map drawn out of how this was all going to take place,' Nashville Police John Chief Drake said.

Drake said that Hale mentioned another location in her manifesto, but decided that there was too much security to launch an attack.

The small school is run by a church and does not employ a school resource officer.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11909129/PICTURED-Transgender-school-shooter-28-killed-three-nine-year-old-students-three-adults.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2023, 09:53:55 PM »
Killing six people just to prove you're a man...
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2023, 10:06:08 PM »
Must be his fault then  :facepalm:

Tennessee congressman who oversees the district where Nashville school shooting happened is seen posing with his family with rifles in 2021 holiday card
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11908439/Tennessee-congressman-faces-backlash-posing-rifle-2021-holiday-card.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2023, 10:10:11 PM »
 IT
 is a male, makes me pretty angry the cops identify him as female.
 I told my coworker before the news came out that IT was a fascist antifa transgender.
 I am not surprised it was TN - Daily Wire/Matt Walsh recently ( thru activism ) passed a law against indoctrination and child mutilation in TN.

I am fine with "gender fluid" people, I could care less about how folks get their jollies - But dudes are dudes and wimmin are wimmin .
 This whole forcing little kids to go to drag shows and forcing children to think about gender issues will force the hand of smarter protector people.
Forcing the first responders to call IT a female is going to make a lot of people angry.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2023, 10:18:40 PM »
IT
 is a male, makes me pretty angry the cops identify him as female.
 I told my coworker before the news came out that IT was a fascist antifa transgender.
 I am not surprised it was TN - Daily Wire/Matt Walsh recently ( thru activism ) passed a law against indoctrination and child mutilation in TN.

I am fine with "gender fluid" people, I could care less about how folks get their jollies - But dudes are dudes and wimmin are wimmin .
 This whole forcing little kids to go to drag shows and forcing children to think about gender issues will force the hand of smarter protector people.
Forcing the first responders to call IT a female is going to make a lot of people angry.

Shooter was born female, identifies as male
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2023, 01:25:57 AM »
So this chick has 2 dead names now, or did she just stick with Audrey?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2023, 07:10:37 AM »
The firearm shouldered looks like a Kel Tec Sub2K does it not?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2023, 07:26:37 AM »
The firearm shouldered looks like a Kel Tec Sub2K does it not?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/XSxQZJjl.png

Fox News is (I think?) reporting an AR rifle, AR pistol, and handgun.

Hale was armed with two AR-style weapons, including a rifle and pistol, and a handgun. Two of the weapons may have been purchased legally in the Nashville area, Drake said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nashville-school-shooting-tennessee-rep-burchett-calls-release-trans-shooters-manifesto

They also made some comments on the vest, questioning if it was "tactical" or not, by which I guess they mean armor or not.

Apparently two Nashville cops showed up within 15min and immediately took out the threat. I wonder how that Uvalde SWAT team feels now?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2023, 07:54:51 AM »

- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2023, 07:57:10 AM »
Had to look up the Grunt AR-15. Never heard of them.
And of course it had a brace.

https://www.leadstararms.com/firearms/grunt-ar-15/
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2023, 07:59:21 AM »
. . . Apparently two Nashville cops showed up within 15min and immediately took out the threat. I wonder how that Uvalde SWAT team feels now?
Good on those Nashville cops who seemed to know what their job is and got it done riki-tik once they arrived.

A pity nobody on scene was armed - like the old story goes, when seconds count, the police are minutes away.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain