Author Topic: Grandmother, Police Union Exec, and Global Fentanyl and Opioids Dealer  (Read 367 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Wow
You never know sometimes

A San Jose grandmother has allegedly been importing fentanyl from India and other countries into the U.S. and has been using her home as a base for the global drug operation.

Joanne Marian Segovia, 64, is the executive director of the San Jose Police Officers' Association, and was charged with attempting to unlawfully import valeryl fentanyl, a synthetic opioid, federal prosecutors said in a statement Wednesday. If convicted, she faces up to 20 years in prison.

Female California police union exec, 64, is charged with running eight-year, global FENTANYL operation from her gated community home - and using the union's UPS account to ship the killer drug
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11925473/California-police-union-executive-director-ran-fentanyl-operation-home.html

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
Meh. If you told me someone was a Police Union exec, I would just assume they were doing something criminal.  Maybe not a drug empire, but definitely something.