Author Topic: US embassy welcomes Finland to NATO with kick-ass meme  (Read 307 times)

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
Re: US embassy welcomes Finland to NATO with kick-ass meme
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2023, 07:15:08 AM »
That's like my running camouflage gag.  I post a woodsey picture boasting how good my camo outfit is. "I'm right there, standing by that big tree.  If you look carefully, you can see the camera hanging from my neck."

I was going to do it for April Fool's Day but I decided it was getting stale and too many people had got mad at me.  Some even suggested what they would like to do to me with the cameras strap.

Terry, 230RN
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2023, 09:51:53 AM »
That's like my running camouflage gag.  I post a woodsey picture boasting how good my camo outfit is. "I'm right there, standing by that big tree.  If you look carefully, you can see the camera hanging from my neck."

I was going to do it for April Fool's Day but I decided it was getting stale and too many people had got mad at me.  Some even suggested what they would like to do to me with the cameras strap.

Terry, 230RN

It's a shame you don't post that more often. It's the most flattering photo of you I've ever seen.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2023, 10:57:47 AM »
Should have used a wider angle (360 degree) lens.

I'm going to steal this gag for use with my non-APS friends.  >:D
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2023, 01:00:00 PM »

"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden