Author Topic: Axe attack at Brazilian pre-school leaves four children dead and five injured  (Read 465 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Axe attack at Brazilian pre-school leaves four children dead and five injured
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/apr/05/brazil-pre-school-attack?ref=upstract.com

Sad to see this happen.  They crazy people don't need a gun and it don't just happen in the US.

Four children have been killed and at least five others injured after a 25-year-old man armed with a small axe attacked a pre-school in the southern Brazilian state of Santa Catarina.

A man with a hatchet jumped over a wall and invaded a daycare center on Wednesday in Brazil, killing four children and wounding at least five others, authorities said.

The assailant turned himself in at a police station and did not appear to have any connection with the center, which offers nursery services, pre-school education and after-school activities. The dead were between the ages of five and seven, authorities said.

School attacks in Brazil have happened with greater frequency in recent years. Last week, a student in São Paulo fatally stabbed a teacher and wounded several others.

Brazil has seen at least one past attack on a daycare center. That attack also occurred in Santa Catarina state, in 2021, when an assailant used a dagger to kill three children under two years old and two adults.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
The crazies will always find a way
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
The crazies will always find a way
Exactly. 9/11. OKC. Happy Land nightclub. Crazies will find a way.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
WHY THE HELL ARE THESE PEOPLE ATTACKING PRESCHOOLERS?!?!?!?!
  :'( :mad: [ar15]
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System

Losers want to be remembered and/or get a message out.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'

Soft targets.  Too small and weak to fight back.
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

HankB

• friend
Crazies.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Ever wonder why the crazy people are never crazy in a good way?
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

MechAg94

• friend
You don't hear about those crazy people.  ....unless those are just the Florida man stories.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons

Those people are called "genius."

Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Those people are called "genius."

See SpaceX thread.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams