Author Topic: Pardon for killer of [s]peaceful protestor[/s] antifa terrorist  (Read 1088 times)

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
Re: Pardon for killer of [s]peaceful protestor[/s] antifa terrorist
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2023, 11:03:33 AM »
Everyone knows that Rittenhouse shot up a grade school's morning BLM parade...

Seriously, some of my neighbors believe that... They'll be talking in one of the pubs, the kid comes up as a topic, and I'll just say that "anyone who machine guns a grade school's BLM parade needs to be executed," and they smile and concur... The loony left REALLY loves their politics...
Blog under construction

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2023, 11:06:18 AM »
Martin's parents are still running with the narrative that Zimmerman chased down Martin and shot him in the back while standing over him. They even had a video made "reenacting" it so that people could see what "really" happened.

And there are people who know for a "fact" Brown had his hands up and was saying "don't shoot" when shot.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2023, 03:20:56 PM »
Armed Attorneys discuss the Perry conviction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rzOeEGNGOE
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2023, 11:38:28 AM »
25 years

Texas Army sergeant who killed BLM protester for wielding rifle at his car during George Floyd protest is jailed for 25 YEARS: Gov. Greg Abbott says he'll pardon him
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12068903/Army-sergeant-killed-BLM-protester-wielding-AR-15-car-jailed-25-YEARS.html

Wasn't there some mention of Perry's social media postings that were "questionable"?

From the above link

On Tuesday, prosecutors submitted into evidence dozens of texts and social media posts Perry wrote, shared or liked, including some racist images.

They had been excluded from Perry's trial, but were publicly released after his conviction and allowed into the sentencing phase by District Judge Clifford Brown.

So based on that they may have played a role in his sentencing but not the trial but it's really hard to say how much the jury was or was not aware of them during the trial
« Last Edit: May 10, 2023, 11:50:29 AM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes