Author Topic: Started binge watching 1883, loving it so far!  (Read 215 times)

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
Started binge watching 1883, loving it so far!
« on: April 09, 2023, 10:50:42 AM »
PinkPigParts and I started binge watching 1883 and are loving it! Up to the 7th episode so far. [popcorn]
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Re: Started binge watching 1883, loving it so far!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2023, 05:00:37 PM »
"1883" is pretty darn good.  SWMBO and I really enjoyed it.  If you haven't already, be sure to watch "1923" with Harrison Ford and Helen Mirren.  It's really good, too.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
Re: Started binge watching 1883, loving it so far!
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2023, 05:09:21 PM »
"1883" is pretty darn good.  SWMBO and I really enjoyed it.  If you haven't already, be sure to watch "1923" with Harrison Ford and Helen Mirren.  It's really good, too.

Will do! Now I just need to shed this headache from crying over 1883... That was a tearjerker for us!
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!