Author Topic: 9/11 Hijackers Were CIA Recruits | Bombshell Government Investigation Alleges  (Read 700 times)

MechAg94

• friend
9/11 Hijackers Were CIA Recruits | Bombshell Government Investigation Alleges
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJbO9pRFZuA
"Ex-FBI agents accuse CIA of being involved , This could be huge"

The allegation is two of the hijackers were allowed into the country because the CIA wanted to recruit them to spy on Al Qaeda.  Recruit them via a Saudi intermediary.  Of course it was covered up after 9/11. 

BOMBSHELL MILITARY COMMISSION REPORT! 9-11 HIJACKERS WERE CIA AGENTS
https://yournews.com/2023/04/13/2553584/bombshell-military-commission-report-9-11-hijackers-were-cia-agents/
This article appears to go into more detail.

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
 I've been watching Benny's YT channel too, pretty good & he cites grayzone, I sorta like those guys too.

I'm not so sure that "yournews" isn't "yournewswire" yournewswire was a real pain in the bullocks a few yrs ago .

It would not surprise me if there is more to 911 than the official narrative , on 9/11 I was watching TV and Rumsfield said it was US military pilots that shot down flight 93, 20 minutes later the news readers said that he was mistaken and it was not shot down.
I've never seen this referenced again - I looked and can't find it. 
Also, Sandy Berger stole/removed documents from National Archives, prior to 911 commission investigation
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

MechAg94

• friend
The article link was just the first that came up on DuckDuckGo. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

HankB

• friend
. . .
 It would not surprise me if there is more to 911 than the official narrative , on 9/11 I was watching TV and Rumsfield said it was US military pilots that shot down flight 93, 20 minutes later the news readers said that he was mistaken and it was not shot down.
I've never seen this referenced again - I looked and can't find it. 
Also, Sandy Berger stole/removed documents from National Archives, prior to 911 commission investigation
I remember hearing that Bush's Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta - a Cabinet holdover from the Clinton administration where he was commerce secretary - issued an order explicitly prohibiting TSA airport screeners from giving any additional scrutiny to Middle Eastern Moslem men shortly before 9/11. This seems to have undergone some "scrubbing" from 9/11 coverage since.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

sumpnz

• friend
I remember hearing that Bush's Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta - a Cabinet holdover from the Clinton administration where he was commerce secretary - issued an order explicitly prohibiting TSA airport screeners from giving any additional scrutiny to Middle Eastern Moslem men shortly before 9/11. This seems to have undergone some "scrubbing" from 9/11 coverage since.

TSA didn’t exist before 9/11.

Even if just meaning airport screeners pre-9/11 there was no reason (we know about) to focus particularly on Muslim passengers.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Happy Osama Bin Laden death day, everyone!

It's the happiest day of the year!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

HankB

• friend
TSA didn’t exist before 9/11.

Even if just meaning airport screeners pre-9/11 there was no reason (we know about) to focus particularly on Muslim passengers.
OK, I stand corrected - pre-9/11 airport security was done by private contractors, not a government agency. And before a spate of hijackings to Cuba in the '70s(?) there was virtually no screening of passengers. And of course there was no problem with Moslem terrorism before 9/11.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Pb

• friend
I've been watching Benny's YT channel too, pretty good & he cites grayzone, I sorta like those guys too.

The gray zone appears to be left wing lunatics.

*edit* that doesn't mean the highjackers weren't CIA recruits.  I have no idea.  We live in clown world after all.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 05:05:45 PM by Pb »

HankB

• friend
Isn't that a redundancy?

tokugawa

• friend
After Lon Horiuchi murdered Vickie Weaver, some reporter found him, well after the fact, and had a (very)short interview-
He asked him about the rules of engagement regarding firing on an unarmed woman holding a baby.
Horiuchi's answer was "that's just semantics".

That was on national TV- once, for less than a day. Not the sort of news for serfs to hear.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
Gunsmith said,

" It would not surprise me if there is more to 911 than the official narrative on 9/11.  I was watching TV and Rumsfield said it was US military pilots that shot down flight 93, 20 minutes later the news readers said that he was mistaken and it was not shot down."

I can see that as an honest mistake.  The plane went down, it must have been shot down, right?  Nobody entertained the The idea that passengers reacted and the plane crashed because of that was not immediately or generally known.  Details only came out a little later from their extensive conversations by cell phone with people on the ground, that they were aware of the other hijackings and that some of the passengers were planning to attack the hijackers.

An extensive breakdown of the events were pieced together from these conversations and the fact that one of the crew members set the radio so that ground controllers could hear what was going on in the cockpit for a while.

"Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll." —Todd Beamer's last words.

So it could be an honest mistake, corrected  shortly, and not necessarily reported as such in later reports as being irrelevant to the overall complex fact situation.

I am not one to trust the news media completely.  I have forcefully mentioned this and the reasons for it (i.e., obtaining a short wave radio and listening to worldwide news reports) but I can see this one as a simple mistaken pre-assumption... that is, an immediate reasonable presumption about Flight 93 being shot down.

So I'll give 'em a pass on that one.  See Wiki on Flight 93 for extensive details of the conversations.

Terry, 230RN

WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Gunsmith said,

" It would not surprise me if there is more to 911 than the official narrative on 9/11.  I was watching TV and Rumsfield said it was US military pilots that shot down flight 93, 20 minutes later the news readers said that he was mistaken and it was not shot down."

I can see that as an honest mistake.  The plane went down, it must have been shot down, right?  Nobody entertained the The idea that passengers reacted and the plane crashed because of that was not immediately or generally known.  Details only came out a little later from their extensive conversations by cell phone with people on the ground, that they were aware of the other hijackings and that some of the passengers were planning to attack the hijackers.

An extensive breakdown of the events were pieced together from these conversations and the fact that one of the crew members set the radio so that ground controllers could hear what was going on in the cockpit for a while.

"Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll." —Todd Beamer's last words.

So it could be an honest mistake, corrected  shortly, and not necessarily reported as such in later reports as being irrelevant to the overall complex fact situation.

I am not one to trust the news media completely.  I have forcefully mentioned this and the reasons for it (i.e., obtaining a short wave radio and listening to worldwide news reports) but I can see this one as a simple mistaken pre-assumption... that is, an immediate reasonable presumption about Flight 93 being shot down.

So I'll give 'em a pass on that one.  See Wiki on Flight 93 for extensive details of the conversations.

Terry, 230RN

Well, you are being reasonable - I had already heard reports at the time Rummy said that , that it was the passengers fighting back - that's why I recall being very suspicious that Rummy had inadvertently spilled the beans .
But I've never even seen the 911 truthers talk about it either ...

I'm just mighty mighty suspicious , but, like the JFK thing - I doubt the whole truth will ever be revealed - I just really do not trust Big Brother.
I'll vote for Trump/grateful for ACB/ but I'm very tired of squishy rino republicans screwing us out of Constitutional carry.

*edit* that doesn't mean the highjackers weren't CIA recruits.  I have no idea.  We live in clown world after all.
I sorta like "some" left wingers, I can't vote for their idiotic policies but I know this bernie babe, she's a fine cook and .... gosh... so beautiful.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."