Author Topic: Navy using Drag Queen for Recruitment  (Read 615 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 10:51:02 AM by AZRedhawk44 »
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

HankB

• friend
Re: Navy using Drag Queen for Recruitment
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2023, 10:47:25 AM »
That sound you hear coming from China, Russia, North Korea, and numerous other countries that don't like us is the sound of hysterical laughter from their military leadership.

This kind of cr@p is just another deliberate, intentional and malicious effort by Biden and his surrogates to weaken & diminish America.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2023, 11:45:08 AM »
Hey everyone! The navy is doing some gay stuff!

The Marines:

AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2023, 01:44:30 PM »
In their defense, no wait, there is no defense, but there was a program last year that had 4 digital ambassadors and they are very hard to get a bead on. One was a female submarine officer, another was a female surface officer who chose the USNA over other opportunities and another was a female Undersea Medical Officer. And now we have this latest attempt to reach out to others. I think they stepped on their collective cranks but who am I to decide that, public opinion is doing just fine.

Here is a candid photo of the latest ambassador, look at the joy and rapture on the faces of the audience, especially the guy in the brown shirt in the left of the picture. I can see beyond the picture and figure out that they were so happy to be there, I wonder if it was a voluntold opportunity?

bob

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2023, 02:02:15 PM »
Posted in another thread, but it fits here too:

https://babylonbee.com/news/navy-somehow-even-gayer
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2023, 02:04:47 PM »
That sound you hear coming from China, Russia, North Korea, and numerous other countries that don't like us is the sound of hysterical laughter from their military leadership.

This kind of cr@p is just another deliberate, intentional and malicious effort by Biden and his surrogates to weaken & diminish America.

This
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2023, 03:24:33 PM »
I am SO glad I got out before the insanity began!

:old:
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Tuco

• Fastest non-sequitur in the West.
  • friends
  • If you miss you had better miss very well
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2023, 09:40:16 PM »
I am SO glad I got out before the insanity began!

:old:

Yeah.  okay.
 >:D
7-11 was a part time job.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2023, 11:13:58 PM »
In their defense, no wait, there is no defense, but there was a program last year that had 4 digital ambassadors and they are very hard to get a bead on. One was a female submarine officer, another was a female surface officer who chose the USNA over other opportunities and another was a female Undersea Medical Officer. And now we have this latest attempt to reach out to others. I think they stepped on their collective cranks but who am I to decide that, public opinion is doing just fine.

Here is a candid photo of the latest ambassador, look at the joy and rapture on the faces of the audience, especially the guy in the brown shirt in the left of the picture. I can see beyond the picture and figure out that they were so happy to be there, I wonder if it was a voluntold opportunity?

bob

The woman in the white smock on the right of the picture with her arms crossed doesn't look very impressed with the show. The black guy in white pants has an expression that says "WTF am I looking at?!"
« Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 09:58:09 AM by HankB »
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2023, 09:35:11 AM »
In Major Effort To Attract New Recruits, Navy Offering Unlimited Bud Light
https://babylonbee.com/news/navy-offers-unlimited-bud-light-for-all-new-recruits
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes