Author Topic: Texas Outlet Mall Shooting  (Read 2988 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Texas Outlet Mall Shooting
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2023, 10:13:08 PM »
So from that single CNN article (maybe written by an AI?) we have:

Atrocious wounds
Gruesome wounds
Vicious wounds
Vile amount of blood

Yeah, noticed the rather colorful language
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2023, 11:18:45 AM »
We're trying to understand him
The left is trying to use him
Meanwhile he is proving to be one *expletive deleted*ed up individual
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2023, 11:53:49 AM »
Blame everyone and everything but the shooter.

Libs of TikTok Appears to Have 'Inspired' a Social Media Post by Texas Mass Shooter
https://www.advocate.com/crime/libs-of-tiktok-allen-shooter

Tim Pool & LibsofTikTok BLAMED For Tragedy In Texas By Slimy Journalists
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDHmwg-WN1w
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2023, 10:11:55 PM »
We're trying to understand him
The left is trying to use him
Meanwhile he is proving to be one *expletive deleted*ed up individual

Case in point

REVEALED: Nazi influenced gunman Mauricio Garcia, 33, posted time-delayed video of him removing a 'Scream' mask to reveal his identity hours AFTER the mall massacre - grinning as he said 'not quite what you were expecting, huh?'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12063957/Texas-gunman-posted-time-delayed-sickening-video-reveal-identity-hours-massacre.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2023, 10:21:45 AM »
And from the Twitchy link:

Also, he wasn’t at the mall when the shooting happened. He heard about the shooting and rushed to the scene. It’s almost like he was looking for some air time.

— Rafaella Gabriela Sarsaparilla (@magic_mom14) May 8, 2023

Sounds a lot like the Parklands shooting "survivor" -- David "Hahvahd man" Hogg, who wasn't anywhere near the actual shooting and didn't "survive" anything.

More on our "hero" "witness" and very vocal gun control advocate's story

“Allen Police Department wants to inform the public of discrepancies with statements made by a witness to several media outlets. Following the shooting at Allen Premium Outlets, Mr. Steven Spainhouer of McKinney, Texas gave multiple public accounts of his actions,” the statement read. “Inconsistencies between these public accounts and investigative facts led Allen Police Department to conduct a follow-up interview. During this interview, detectives determined that Mr. Spainhouer is not a credible incident witness.”

According to the police department, “Mr. Spainhouer arrived between 3:44 and 3:52 p.m. and was not first on the scene, nor was he on the property while gunfire was occurring.” The department also said that Spainhouer “did not perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or administer first aid” and “did not move a deceased mother who was covering a live child.”
Police and witness give contradictory accounts of response to Texas mall shooting
https://www.kwtx.com/2023/05/14/police-witness-give-contradictory-accounts-response-texas-mall-shooting/

Police say gun control supporter not credible witness to Texas mall attack
https://bearingarms.com/camedwards/2023/05/15/police-say-gun-control-supporter-not-credible-witness-to-texas-mall-attack-n70460

Wonder if he'll be coming out with a pillow soon?
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2023, 10:28:31 AM »
Wonder if he'll be coming out with a pillow soon?

That will be 100X more likely than CNN and MSNBC correcting their original stories.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2023, 10:40:16 AM »
That will be 100X more likely than CNN and MSNBC correcting their original stories.

Higher chance of seeing a Blue Origin orbital flight.
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2023, 01:05:39 PM »
Guess the narrative hasn't been panning out like they wanted.
Thus https://www.youtube.com/shorts/PcWosknOSbk
- Calvin and Hobbes