Author Topic: News Flash! Americans haven't all drunk the trans Kool-Aid  (Read 731 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
According to the Washington Post:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/most-americans-support-anti-trans-policies-favored-by-gop-poll-shows/ar-AA1aLNAH

I'm actually surprised that the percentages of those who do and who don't buy into this idiocy are as close as they are. But it's clear where the authors of the article stand:

Most Americans don’t believe it’s even possible to be a gender that differs from that assigned at birth. A 57 percent majority of adults said a person’s gender is determined from the start, with 43 percent saying it can differ.

And some Americans have become more conservative on these questions as Republicans have seized the issue and worked to promote new restrictions. The Pew Research Center found 60 percent last year saying one’s gender is determined by the sex assigned at birth, up from 54 percent in 2017. Even among young adults, who are the most accepting of trans identity, about half said in the Post-KFF poll that a person’s gender is determined by their sex at birth.

The concept of gender (or sex) being "assigned" at birth is insanity. It's pretty simple: our sex and our gender are assigned by God. Those who are born with boy parts are males, and those who are born with girl parts are females. This isn't rocket surgery It ain't difficult.

The Post-KFF poll was conducted in November and December, before state lawmakers introduced more than 400 anti-trans bills this year, up from about 150 bills in 2022 according to a Post analysis of ACLU data. It is not clear how the surge of anti-trans bills will affect public opinion or whether new laws targeting drag shows and gender-affirming care for adults will be popular.

This is another example of those who control the language control the debate. What we have is a bunch of people who, for whatever reason, aren't happy with their gender/sex. To my simple mind, "gender-affirming care" would be counseling to help boys become more comfortable being boys, and girls to become more comfortable being girls. I don't see how encouraging confused kids to live a lie is an any way "care," nor is it "gender-affirming." If anything, it's gender-denying.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 11:31:54 AM by Hawkmoon »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Re: News Flash! Americans haven't all drunk the trans Kool-Aid
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2023, 03:54:44 AM »
test

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@armedpolitesociety.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2023, 07:24:31 AM »
I thought people simply walked down to the local GENDER MART! and picked what they wanted off the shelf...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2023, 05:56:51 PM »
Give it five or ten years and the Republicans will be saying that Democrats are real transphobes. 

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2023, 06:24:39 PM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2023, 07:23:13 PM »
I have a what I think is a great reply, I can't post it - I get an internal error report
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2023, 07:35:51 PM »
  I do not think the majority knows what the hell is going on.
 The media now says sex is assigned at birth and no one called them up and asked them what the firetruck are they talking about.
I am really incensed .
no one I know seems to notice, some of you guys do but I mean if I were to speak about this at work or church or in a casual conversation - no one would ever recall that this phrase has recently been introduced .
it reminds me of PKD/the hanging man. 
The worse thing about this dystopia is at least a straight guy could get lucky in Brave New World and 1984 and Fahrenheit 451.
But No, this is Haldemans The Forever War and Brave New World with everybody chopping off their genitals and hating straight people

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2023, 08:19:50 PM »
  But No, this is Haldemans The Forever War and Brave New World with everybody chopping off their genitals and hating straight people

They're not even chopping off their genitals. As far as I've been able to determine, Dylan Mulvaney still has boy parts -- he just dresses and acts like a [caricature of] a girl. So, to me, he's not a transsexual, he's a transvestite.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2023, 09:13:06 PM »
Wasn't it just last year that a "trans" high school kid raped a girl in the bathroom and the school administration there tried to cover it up?  The mental illness goes deep with some people.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2023, 10:32:25 PM »
around 2014 or 2015 - I started a thread here about how CA had switched to people who identify with being a different gender .... oooh here it is, 2013 !!
This thread at the time all these titillating pictures of the gorgeous college girls volleyball team I was dreaming of forcing my way on to.
https://armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?topic=40748.msg826993#msg826993

the pictures are gone but you can just google college girl volleyball and find suitable pictures

Of course, I was merely pointing out that males would be invading woman's spaces, 10 years ago I saw what was coming - except I figured that when dudes were invading the girls locker rooms people would revolt and it would end.

Wasn't it just last year that a "trans" high school kid raped a girl in the bathroom and the school administration there tried to cover it up?  The mental illness goes deep with some people.
yes, I believe it was loudon Virginia , in CA last yr a man with an cali ID that says he's a woman caused a furor  by parading around nekkid in the girls locker room .
https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-09-02/indecent-exposure-charges-filed-trans-woman-spa
I heard a hilarious interview with him - he maintains he is a female, but he is a lesbian, so instead of a female lesbian who chopped up her body to destroy her breast and acquire a penis - he was already there so no trans surgery .
H.S volleyball girl injured by a dude on the other team https://nypost.com/2023/04/21/nc-volleyball-player-urges-transgender-ban-for-schools-female-sports/

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2023, 07:32:14 AM »

Yes. Loudoun County, Virginia. One hell of a firestorm over that.

Father of the girl demanded answers from the school board, so they had him arrested.

Superintendent flat out lied and said that no such incident had ever been reported -- turns out it had been.

Student was moved to another school, where he did it again and the school tried to cover that it.

Superintendent finally "resigned" (but apparently got one hell of a golden parachute). I THINK he may have been charged criminally for perjury, but I'm not 100% sure about that. Nope, not perjury, but still not good for him... https://news.yahoo.com/former-loudoun-county-superintendent-indicted-184346951.html

Whole thing was an incredible mess, but it REALLY kicked off a much needed parent movement in Virginia to get them involved in what's being taught to their children and what the schools are flat out hiding from the parents.

https://news.yahoo.com/judge-rules-loudoun-county-teen-131413442.html

Oh, and I forgot about this little slice of interest...

Democrats in Virginia, in 2020, passed a law, which was signed by our erswhile black face wearing former governor, that allowed schools to NOT report instances of sexual battery, stalking, and several other crimes.

Yeah, that REALLY fosters an inclusive, caring learning environment, and as was seen, it blew up spectacularly for Democrats and helped the Republicans take all three state wide offices as well as control of the House of Representatives.

But yeah, this is what liberal Democrats want, and what they got.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/virginia-democrats-voted-to-allow-schools-to-refrain-from-reporting-sexual-battery-in-2020/

« Last Edit: May 08, 2023, 08:07:30 AM by K Frame »
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2023, 11:55:06 AM »
They're not even chopping off their genitals. As far as I've been able to determine, Dylan Mulvaney still has boy parts -- he just dresses and acts like a [caricature of] a girl. So, to me, he's not a transsexual, he's a transvestite.
He doesn't claim to be a transsexual.  He claims to be a transgender  It's all varying degrees of mental illness anyway.

What is more interesting to me is that you seem to be indicating that you believe if someone surgically mutilates their genitals it actually changes their sex.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2023, 11:56:46 AM »
you seem to be indicating that you believe if someone surgically mutilates their genitals it actually changes their sex.

I don't think he believes that but it does show that the nutjob is fully committed to their delusion.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2023, 12:03:22 PM »
I don't think he believes that but it does show that the nutjob is fully committed to their delusion.
Maybe, but it's not the first time he's implied it (bold is mine).
Call it what it is. For a male to be a "transexual," IMHO he has to have the surgery before he can be a she.
I don't think he can be a she no matter how many surgeries he has.

zahc

• friend
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2023, 12:55:00 PM »
This all started when they removed homosexuality as a disorder. It was easily predictable as an inevitable outcome at that time.

I'm still waiting for the slippery slope fallacy to actually behave like a fallacy because it sure seems to behave more like a law of nature.
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

Pb

• friend
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2023, 02:48:07 PM »
I read a very interesting article about transsexuals.  Most (though not all) of the male to female transsexuals are not effeminate at all... they are instead masculine, aggressive, heterosexual men.  They are acting out a bizarre sexual fetish in which they enjoy imagining themselves as women.  They have duped a large portion of the population into playing along with them.

https://www.takimag.com/article/the-truth-about-pervs/

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2023, 04:47:45 PM »
This is what you have to do now when dating in Cali.  :facepalm:  :rofl:

FOUR times I have tried to upload a picture that is 92kb and I keep getting an ERROR MESSAGE saying the file is too large.  So I tried something else.  >:D  =D

“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2023, 11:29:56 AM »
I read a very interesting article about transsexuals.  Most (though not all) of the male to female transsexuals are not effeminate at all... they are instead masculine, aggressive, heterosexual men.  They are acting out a bizarre sexual fetish in which they enjoy imagining themselves as women.  They have duped a large portion of the population into playing along with them.

https://www.takimag.com/article/the-truth-about-pervs/

The term "autogynophelia" (fetishizing the idea of one's self as a female) really pisses off the trans folk.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2023, 11:39:02 AM »
He doesn't claim to be a transsexual.  He claims to be a transgender

Oh. I don't understand the difference/distinction, but thanks for the correction.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2023, 12:59:17 PM »
The term "autogynophelia" (fetishizing the idea of one's self as a female) really pisses off the trans folk.

Autogynophilia is exactly what is going with many transsexuals.  If you can stomach it, look at images from a "drag show." Do these men look or act like actual women?  Or are they engaging in weird, sexualized playacting?