Author Topic: 14 yr old boy saves younger sister from kidnapping, guess what caliber?  (Read 567 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ROCKS!
this cool young man had a slingshot and got the perp in the noggin :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
https://youtu.be/9wKATmDzXgI
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Is his name David?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

MechAg94

• friend
Good job kid. 

Glad they were able to catch the perp.  I hope he gets a lot of prison time.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
Boy, 13, uses slingshot to scare off teen trying to kidnap little sister
https://nypost.com/2023/05/14/boy-13-uses-slingshot-to-scare-off-man-trying-to-kidnap-little-sister/

State troopers later caught the 17-year-old suspect hiding at a nearby gas station after he became injured by the 13-year-old using his slingshot.
The suspect also admitted to troopers that he had planned to severely beat the little girl.
Officials announced that the suspect had been charged as an adult on a count of attempted kidnapping/child enticement, one count of attempted assault to do great bodily harm less than murder and one count of assault and battery.

The 17-year-old is expected to appear in court on May 17.

I am curious if the 17 year old knew the kids.  I don't know why he would want to beat on the little girl.  That sounds messed up.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
A 14-year-old boy used his slingshot to fight off someone trying to kidnap his 8-year-old sister, police say
https://www.insider.com/boy-14-slingshot-to-fight-off-sisters-kidnapper-police-2023-5

State police have not released the name of the 17-year-old so Insider could not call his lawyer for comment.

A judge set the minor's bond at $150,000 and he is next expected in court on Wednesday, the Detroit News reported.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Has the family of the 17 year old filed their lawsuit against the 14 year old yet.
Hopefully the local DA isn't a Soros plant and doesn't charge the 14 year old with discharging a weapon in the city limits.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

HankB

• friend
Has the family of the 17 year old filed their lawsuit against the 14 year old yet.
Hopefully the local DA isn't a Soros plant and doesn't charge the 14 year old with discharging a weapon in the city limits.
In my old home town of Chicago they probably would have arrested the 14 year old for having the slingshot, and been working on charges against his parents for permitting it.

The 17 year old would probably be granted immunity for his kidnap attempt in order to secure his testimony against the 14 year old.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
In my old home town of Chicago they probably would have arrested the 14 year old for having the slingshot, and been working on charges against his parents for permitting it.

The 17 year old would probably be granted immunity for his kidnap attempt in order to secure his testimony against the 14 year old.

And he had more than 10 rocks.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
Where is the Go Fund Me to buy the boy an AR?
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

JTHunter

• friends
And he had good accuracy too with a shot to the perp's forehead and another to his chest.
Good shooting kid !
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Boy, 13, uses slingshot to scare off teen trying to kidnap little sister
https://nypost.com/2023/05/14/boy-13-uses-slingshot-to-scare-off-man-trying-to-kidnap-little-sister/
I am curious if the 17 year old knew the kids.  I don't know why he would want to beat on the little girl.  That sounds messed up.

he probably was lying about his true motive, and was going to kill her after some kind of sexual assault ...
or he could be another Aiden Fucci type - a thrill killer
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
Glad the kid was careful.  He coulda put somebody's eye out with that thing.

MechAg94

• friend
he probably was lying about his true motive, and was going to kill her after some kind of sexual assault ...
or he could be another Aiden Fucci type - a thrill killer
Agreed.  To try to grab a little girl he didn't know, I imagine a person like that is pretty unstable at best or full of hate.  I don't think he would stop at just beating her. 

The only other motivation I can imagine is some sort of human trafficking.

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
Glad the kid was careful.  He coulda put somebody's eye out with that thing.
If only.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila