Author Topic: 30 Tons of Ammonium Nitrate is Missing?  (Read 867 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
30 Tons of Ammonium Nitrate is Missing?
« on: May 21, 2023, 03:28:21 AM »
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQasicSPkuk

I used to listen to Styxx everyday because it is perfect for someone like me who wakes up around 04:00 western time he post his videos in another  time zone .

Anyhow, I certainly hope its only a screw up and not a really bad thing being made
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Re: 30 Tons of Ammonium Nitrate is Missing?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2023, 08:02:01 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQasicSPkuk

I used to listen to Styxx everyday because it is perfect for someone like me who wakes up around 04:00 western time he post his videos in another  time zone .

Anyhow, I certainly hope its only a screw up and not a really bad thing being made

Or the FBI/CIA planning a false flag attack…
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2023, 10:42:35 PM »
Or the FBI/CIA planning a false flag attack…

Considering the revelations in the Durham Report, that wouldn't surprise me.
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2023, 12:03:39 PM »
It's a semi truckload's worth of cheap fertilizer. Chances are it dribbled out of a poorly secured hopper hatch. That, or it got inadvertently dumped at the wrong depot.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2023, 12:55:32 PM »
It's a semi truckload's worth of cheap fertilizer. Chances are it dribbled out of a poorly secured hopper hatch. That, or it got inadvertently dumped at the wrong depot.

Brad

Those are the highest probable causes of the missing product but in order to properly safeguard democracy we must enact laws to make it more difficult and expensive for farmers to buy fertilizer as well as pass sweeping draconian gun control laws.

[barf]
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2023, 01:02:04 PM »

Brad

We will know in a couple of weeks when the weeds are sprouting like, well weeds, along the track. Then they will have to bring in the leaking tanker car full of Roundup to take care of them.

bob

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2023, 02:58:07 PM »
We will know in a couple of weeks when the weeds are sprouting like, well weeds, along the track. Then they will have to bring in the leaking tanker car full of Roundup to take care of them.

bob
Just arrange another train load of vinyl chloride to go through that area.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

ConstitutionCowboy

• friend
  • My Gender and Pronouns are Standard.
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2023, 06:38:35 PM »
Just look for the newly most active marijuana grow operation with the really happy employees. [popcorn]

Woody
   "Knowing the past, I'll not surrender any arms and march less prepared into the future."   B.E.Wood

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2023, 07:47:00 PM »
Just arrange another train load of vinyl chloride to go through that area.

? ? ?

Duh, me.

I'm sure I'll give myself a dope slap.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2023, 08:04:08 PM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2023, 11:44:51 PM »

Thanks for the link.

Terry
« Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 05:50:34 AM by 230RN »

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2023, 07:52:29 AM »
Meanwhile
Someone hit a barricade near the Whitehouse with a U-Haul.
One report stated a Nazi flag was pulled out.

People are already calling this alleged U-Haul attack near the White House a false flag
https://twitchy.com/aaronw-313234/2023/05/23/people-are-already-calling-this-alleged-u-haul-attack-near-the-white-house-a-false-flag/

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2023, 09:28:13 PM »
Meanwhile

People are already calling this alleged U-Haul attack near the White House a false flag
https://twitchy.com/aaronw-313234/2023/05/23/people-are-already-calling-this-alleged-u-haul-attack-near-the-white-house-a-false-flag/

I sometimes , wait, often wish that we didn't let violent felons get drivers licenses - especially CDL's
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2023, 10:24:54 PM »
Don't need a CDL to rent a Uhaul van.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2023, 05:51:39 PM »
Don't need a CDL to rent a Uhaul van.

I never said you do, an acquaintance of mine from the old days when I was a motorcycle messenger , was murdered by a violent felon while driving a tractor trailer.

If we look at the Polly Klass case, which gave us the 3 strike law, we see that her murderer primarily used his car to commit crimes.  He would drive around looking for women and girls to kidnap & rape.
Yet, every time he got out of jail, he got a license to drive.

If I had the funding and know how, I would start a campaign to eliminate violent felons from CDL's first/drivers license after.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2023, 06:10:49 PM »
Like nobody ever drove a car without having a driver's license.  :old:
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2023, 07:49:01 PM »
Like nobody ever drove a car without having a driver's license.  :old:

funny how that works, but the cretin who killed Polly was pulled over the night he kidnapped her - and the cops were really suspicious and wanted to take him in because their correct instincts were he was doing something wrong, but he had a valid license so they cut him loose.

At least if it was unlawful we could incarcerate miscreants before they kill again.  It's not exactly like guns, there is no right to drive

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2023, 08:33:50 PM »

funny how that works, but the cretin who killed Polly was pulled over the night he kidnapped her - and the cops were really suspicious and wanted to take him in because their correct instincts were he was doing something wrong, but he had a valid license so they cut him loose.

At least if it was unlawful we could incarcerate miscreants before they kill again.  It's not exactly like guns, there is no right to drive

I see you have never watched an episode of On Patrol Live, Cops or other reality cop shows. About 1 in 5 of the people they pull over have a valid license. Others are either suspended, not licensed or a "traveler". There aren't jail cells in the US to lock up 3 days worth* of non-licensed drivers out there driving!

*(May or may not be an exaggeration)

bob

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2023, 03:37:29 PM »
Meanwhile

Either that article didn't yet know or they conveniently left it out that this is a 19 y.o. man from the Chesterfield area of St. Louis County, MO.
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2023, 03:49:14 PM »
Either that article didn't yet know or they conveniently left it out that this is a 19 y.o. man from the Chesterfield area of St. Louis County, MO.

I posted that immediately in here after the news broke then decided to start another thread after the U-Haul didn't go boom.
- Calvin and Hobbes