Author Topic: More transgender sports news  (Read 2081 times)

HankB

• friend
Re: More transgender sports news
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2023, 09:56:17 AM »
I can agree with that regarding High Schoolers in general, but I think things change when a dick walks into the girl's locker room. I think even the woke female teenage athletes are uncomfortable with naked males showering next to them.
What he said.

It's easy to be woke, liberal, or whatever in the abstract, but when the result hits you right in your own face . . . attitudes can change pretty quick.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2023, 11:44:08 AM »
I agree in theory, but it doesn't seem to be happening.

There was that one sorority who had a creepy MFer move in, Riley Gaines, the fourth place thumbs down girl.......and crickets.

I don't discount the peer pressure effect you discussed above, but I'd bet money the majority of high school and college girls aren't upset by this.  Or if they are upset, it's more important to them to be "good allies".  Don't hold your breath waiting for entire teams to boycott is all I'm saying.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2023, 12:20:21 PM »
I agree completely with Dogmush.  We must be cautious in assuming that society as a whole or certain demographics shares the beliefs of this group on this subject.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2023, 12:45:06 PM »
I certainly never meant to imply they would boycott competitions. Just that probably nothing would end the insanity short of that happening.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2023, 09:00:11 PM »

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2023, 12:37:06 PM »
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2023, 12:49:01 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofyMrLnYrXc

What used to be satire you're now called a bigot for not embracing.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 01:32:53 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes