Author Topic: More transgender sports news  (Read 2037 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
More transgender sports news
« on: May 22, 2023, 01:06:04 AM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12109103/California-high-school-athlete-gives-thumbs-4th-place-finish-trans-competitor-took-2nd.html

Another real female has been denied an opportunity to compete in her state's track championship because she came in fourth in a qualifying race in which the second-place finisher was a transgender "female."

I simply do not comprehend how Democrats can be so solidly in lock step in supporting this lunacy. Don't any Democratic politicians have daughters who compete in sports?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

sumpnz

• friend
Re: More transgender sports news
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2023, 03:05:49 AM »
The only way this will stop is when ALL legitimate female athletes refuse to take part when up against a transgender.  Not just boycotting the podium ceremony (like the cyclists recently did) but straight up refusing to register in the first place or refusing to take part if they only find out after the registration deadline.

griz

• friend
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2023, 03:36:37 AM »
Apparently it's not that easy to define what a female athlete is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_verification_in_sports

But something tells me that they aren't checking testosterone levels in women's high school sports.  It seems simple to me, if you acknowledge that women's sports categories are because it's unfair for them to compete against men, then why let someone compete as a woman just because she recently identifies as one. 

Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2023, 06:59:47 AM »
Female impersonators are not women. People who say otherwise are either liars or insane.

The only way this will stop is when ALL legitimate female athletes refuse to take part when up against a transgender.  Not just boycotting the podium ceremony (like the cyclists recently did) but straight up refusing to register in the first place or refusing to take part if they only find out after the registration deadline.

Hear hear.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Pb

• friend
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2023, 09:30:21 AM »
Wokeism functions like a religion.  It provides its followers a coherent worldview, and a sense of self-righteousness.  It is also immune to critical thought and can be used to justify the most monstrous things, just like any cult.

Anyone who believes that some women have pensises, and that children should be castrated is clearly demonstrating a pseudo-religious faith.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2023, 02:50:25 PM »
But something tells me that they aren't checking testosterone levels in women's high school sports.  It seems simple to me, if you acknowledge that women's sports categories are because it's unfair for them to compete against men, then why let someone compete as a woman just because she he recently identifies as one.

FIFY
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2023, 02:50:50 PM »
Wokeism functions like a religion.  It provides its followers a coherent worldview, and a sense of self-righteousness.  It is also immune to critical thought and can be used to justify the most monstrous things, just like any cult.

Anyone who believes that some women have pensises, and that children should be castrated is clearly demonstrating a pseudo-religious faith.

that there above is the answer to that there below

Don't any Democratic politicians have daughters who compete in sports?

It's a religion, pure simple religious faith.
It's only looks like a new religion, but before Europeans came to the New World, people sacrificed children - even their own children - to their religion. ( Aztec's )
Probably before Judaism & Christianity it was done in other parts of the western world , the human sacrifices of the Druids is well known ( I'm not claiming expertise in religion or anthropology tho )
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Pb

• friend
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2023, 09:57:57 PM »
I also think there is little that is really new here. I think much of what we are seeing is a reversion to the paganism... like Greece and Rome before Christianity.

Bisexuality was completely normal and expected.
Sexual exploitation of children was also normal.
Killing unwanted babies was morally unobjectionable.
Suicide was just fine.
Transvestitism was acceptable (part of some religious cults)
All religions were "true"... except those of the intolerant Jews and Christians who denied the rest of the religions.  Intolerance was the only thing they did not tolerate. 

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2023, 11:19:28 PM »

It's only looks like a new religion, but before Europeans came to the New World, people sacrificed children - even their own children - to their religion. ( Aztec's )
Probably before Judaism & Christianity it was done in other parts of the western world , the human sacrifices of the Druids is well known ( I'm not claiming expertise in religion or anthropology tho )

Children were also sacrificed in the ancient Near East. The worship of Moloch was especially known for this, as recounted in the Old Testament.

A lot of the more extreme stuff on the Left could be explained as the deliberate shredding of our families and culture, to enable a take-over (either from within or without). Or the same thing, but directed by Satan - and I mean that literally.

I'm guessing it's both.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2023, 04:42:56 PM »
Children were also sacrificed in the ancient Near East. The worship of Moloch was especially known for this, as recounted in the Old Testament.

A lot of the more extreme stuff on the Left could be explained as the deliberate shredding of our families and culture, to enable a take-over (either from within or without). Or the same thing, but directed by Satan - and I mean that literally.

I'm guessing it's both.

I tend to agree with you here,sometimes, I look at it as a power vacuum. Lack of wisdom leads these dolts to perdition, they get rid of societies norms and traditions thinking it will be a utopia, a sort of workers paradise with boring college professors advising everyone and themselves as middle management & instead we have Nimrods hunting children with no one to say "NO" to them

Sometimes It really does seem as if Satan is seeking the gullible and disguising him/her self as a he/she and a clown , prodding his blind believers to sacrifice their own flesh and blood - like maybe, the old "gods" like moloch were really just his demons and they're having a resurgence because very few are left to say "NO"
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2023, 04:44:10 PM »
IDK if Britney Griener is a trans or just looks like one, but she's been standing for the nat anthem

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2023, 05:30:02 PM »

Done by ancient Israel's neighbors.  And sometimes by Israelites themselves.  At least one of their kings is recorded as having "passed his son through the fire."
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2023, 10:18:03 PM »
IDK if Britney Griener is a trans or just looks like one, but she's been standing for the nat anthem

Not trans.  Just a very butch lesbian.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2023, 08:17:15 AM »
Thinking a little more about this . . . I'm surprised this hasn't already happened at the high school level. Back in the day when administrators did something outrageous, we still got the word out and there were concerted efforts by the student body to not comply. And this was pre-internet. WIth all the social media available today, I really don't know why today's students are still putting up with this cr@p. If - nationwide - HS girls co-ordinated to just started walking off the field en masse when a female impersonator walked on, that would bring the issue to a head and the insane wokesters would be discredited.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2023, 10:41:45 AM »
Thinking a little more about this . . . I'm surprised this hasn't already happened at the high school level. Back in the day when administrators did something outrageous, we still got the word out and there were concerted efforts by the student body to not comply. And this was pre-internet. WIth all the social media available today, I really don't know why today's students are still putting up with this cr@p. If - nationwide - HS girls co-ordinated to just started walking off the field en masse when a female impersonator walked on, that would bring the issue to a head and the insane wokesters would be discredited.

The reason why is the insane social pressure to not be “transphobic” plus fear of losing scholarship opportunities.  But I agree, a few incidents of all real girls en mass walking out when an imposter takes the field would probably work.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2023, 10:55:18 AM »
The reason why is the insane social pressure to not be “transphobic” plus fear of losing scholarship opportunities.  But I agree, a few incidents of all real girls en mass walking out when an imposter takes the field would probably work.

Honesty I don't see that working without a strong outside force coming down on the schools and I don't see that happening with our current government at least in the near future. The people pushing this stuff in the schools are doing so with a religious like fervor that would make the Spanish inquisition blush and they're going to stay there doing it even if it means burning the school down in the process.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 11:12:18 AM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2023, 11:18:07 AM »

Fear of being expelled and/or prosecuted for a "hate crime".
"It's good, though..."

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2023, 11:21:48 AM »
I think a school would have a hard time expelling an entire sports team, and a prosecutor wouldn’t want that publicity.  A single student?  Sure.  30-100 students?  Not so much.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2023, 12:30:50 PM »
I think a school would have a hard time expelling an entire sports team, and a prosecutor wouldn’t want that publicity.  A single student?  Sure.  30-100 students?  Not so much.
When I was in HS, one of the football coaches tried to pull some cr@p he shouldn't have, and benched a couple of starters who wouldn't comply. At the next game, the entire team just sat down and refused to take the field. Much discord on the sidelines, but the coach in question was over-ruled by the other coaches and the team - the WHOLE team - ended up playing the game. No violence, but they showed they were an actual TEAM, not just a bunch of boys.  (To be fair, as our team was one of the league's doormats, no athletic scholarships were in jeopardy.)

As for prosecutions - I don't see an actual, statutory crime if a bunch of girls walked off the field if a guy walked on to compete against them. ESPECIALLY if this was at an inter mural event and girls from SEVERAL schools walked off.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2023, 02:03:47 PM »
I expect female athletes would face a lot of retaliation from woke students their own age.  The pressure to conform is immense.

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2023, 07:35:29 PM »
I expect female athletes would face a lot of retaliation from woke students their own age.  The pressure to conform is immense.

That is why it is called "peer pressure".
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2023, 08:42:28 PM »
https://youtu.be/g4ytdOkOn3g

sports guy on the subject, really good video on the subject.

he plays an interview with the boy, he sounds like a teen boy because ( lo and behold ) he is hahahahahah

HankB

• friend
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2023, 07:22:37 AM »
In a large group, retaliate right back. They'd probably be joined by more students who WEREN'T wokesters and are also sick and tired of this cr@p.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2023, 08:26:06 AM »
You folks are assuming that all, or even a large majority of, the teenaged girl athletes don't think that the trans kids should be playing with them.  While there are certainly a handful of vocal nay-sayers, that demographic is as close to peak woke as exists in the US.  Trying to organize a strike against a trans athlete in your average high school girls sports team might be a losing battle.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2023, 08:34:11 AM »
You folks are assuming that all, or even a large majority of, the teenaged girl athletes don't think that the trans kids should be playing with them.  While there are certainly a handful of vocal nay-sayers, that demographic is as close to peak woke as exists in the US.  Trying to organize a strike against a trans athlete in your average high school girls sports team might be a losing battle.

I can agree with that regarding High Schoolers in general, but I think things change when a dick walks into the girl's locker room. I think even the woke female teenage athletes are uncomfortable with naked males showering next to them.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."