Author Topic: Someone drove a U-Haul into a barricade at the White House  (Read 1872 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Someone drove a U-Haul into a barricade at the White House
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2023, 05:04:16 PM »
I figured just about everyone knows that most all of those important locations have vehicle barriers designed to stop pretty big trucks.  An empty Uhaul isn't getting through. 

On the Nazi thing, I was wondering if it is a penchant for anti-establishment types to be interested in that which the majority hates.  Sort of like people going in for satan worship or something like that.  There isn't a lot of pro-Christian sentiment in the media anymore so maybe they look at Nazi stuff instead.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2023, 05:46:11 PM »
The totally not CIA front Bellingcat has found text messages from the suspect:

I’m *expletive deleted*ing dying over here
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2023, 11:28:07 PM »
 I seem to recall conversations in the early eighties where seemingly smart people would claim that Aryans were originally from India -
At least these people seemed smart at the time, most of my intellectual conversations at the time included copius amounts of Jameson  the devils cabbage and non filtered Camels
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2023, 06:01:41 PM »
https://www.worldhistory.org/Aryan/

See, I was right!
( I guess )
 It is about time darker skinned people become the master race, having only Germans and Japanese and assorted Euro's be the master race gets tiresome and the pay probably isn't really good.
In the future, every race will be the master race for 15 minutes
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Pb

• friend
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2023, 08:03:51 PM »
See, I was right!
( I guess )
 It is about time darker skinned people become the master race, having only Germans and Japanese and assorted Euro's be the master race gets tiresome and the pay probably isn't really good.

The Aryan invaders in India thousands of years ago were probably light skinned.  They set themselves up being as the top of the caste system.  I don't know if it is true, but I read somewhere that the modern untouchables are actually the descendants of the original rulers of India... the Aryans forced them to the bottom of the social order.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2023, 01:50:27 PM »
White supremacy is such an emerging threat that the box truck driving Nazi sympathizer must be charged and convicted of *checks notes* a single count of depredation of property of the United States in excess of $1,000.

Anybody want to bet whether or not he get's the 10 year max, or just probation?  Or even deported?  This is starting to look like catastrophic narrative collapse.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/charges-dropped-against-sai-kandula-east-asian-migrant/

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2023, 02:05:11 PM »
White supremacy is such an emerging threat that the box truck driving Nazi sympathizer must be charged and convicted of *checks notes* a single count of depredation of property of the United States in excess of $1,000.

Anybody want to bet whether or not he get's the 10 year max, or just probation?  Or even deported?  This is starting to look like catastrophic narrative collapse.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/charges-dropped-against-sai-kandula-east-asian-migrant/

Seems like this should be an 18 year sentence.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2023, 04:20:40 PM »
I was in Chesterfield this weekend, and I am happy to report that the Nazimaste threat seems to have been contained.

Also, I wasn't expecting to actually see the self-loathing BLM whities again, but there they were. Six white folk - most of them elderly. Recreational virtue-signalling. 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife