Author Topic: Shot in the head, ccw guy gets back into the fight & wins  (Read 259 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Shot in the head, ccw guy gets back into the fight & wins
« on: May 23, 2023, 09:34:35 PM »
https://youtu.be/gnHWQ4o-AeQ

I am surprised I had not heard of this before.
 Raul here is at a party or something ( I guess ) and bad guy starts killing the men first and then starts after the women and children.
Shot in the head, manages to revive himself and does what a good husband/dad should do

I recently followed this lady because she showed up at a school board meeting in a cat costume. The video went viral.
I wish I knew age appropriate women like that, her content seems geared toward married Christian ladies so I'm guessing she's already taken.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Shot in the head, ccw guy gets back into the fight & wins
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2023, 09:38:11 PM »
Colion Noir also had him on.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2023, 09:50:27 PM »
Colion Noir also had him on.

Really!! how did I miss that? I need to quit my job so I have more time to watch videos  :rofl:

I like Colion , the NRA lost a lot of good content creators - Cam has his own channel too
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2023, 11:11:09 PM »
Just goes to show that people can take a lot without being put out of action.  Something to keep in mind.  Even a head shot may not be enough to insure a bad guy is down.  Something to keep in mind especially when you see someone put an extra shot into a bad guy on the ground.

I recall Masad Ayoob interview someone about a store shoot out that happened some years back.  Mentioned one bad guy caught a round in the head then shortly after got up and ran out the back door. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge