Author Topic: Target boycott?  (Read 868 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Target boycott?
« on: May 25, 2023, 06:19:10 PM »
 according to various U-tubers and such rabble, the backlash that started with the Bud Light tranny thing has enveloped
Target

This has been a pleasant surprise, I thought is was just a happy coincidence that Bud Light lost so much money - after all - it was a perfect storm .
 An easy to make fun of stupid ad , with a gay dude looking like a girl in a bathtub was just ripe for memes .

Target on the other hand was just known as a place where oblivious moms go shopping .
 Target has started selling gay satanic themed items for children , it used to be they sold gay stuff to adults ( I guess , I only go to target 2 or 3 times a yr, and I get my gay stuff here on APS  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:   )

I see it featured on the dissident right youTubes but I have not seen it in the news ...

I think it is a great idea, "targeting" children for gay and trans indoctrination is just evil

Sorry, no links , just look up target boycott, you might see something
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Target boycott?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2023, 06:26:26 PM »
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2023, 07:27:11 PM »
 Ferfal has some insight
https://youtu.be/Froz3dkdu54

My younger sister always hung out with violent nyc criminals, she was really homophobic in the 70's and early 80's.
She would encourage guys she was dating to beat up gays.
   THEN it became readily apparent her son was totally gay, she turned into little miss gay rights girl.
 but never did she find a need to transition him or buy him gay themed stuff .
 Today he is a rabid pro-Trump young man , not interested in relationships, just gaming and arguing with people how great Trump is.

Target targeting children and other woke doing the same is going to blow up and it won't be pretty.
Some naive retail kid is going to recommend gay stuff to some 8 yr old in Florida & his dad, who just got out of prison and prides himself on killing child molesters is going to give woke retail a violent wake up.

Back in 2013 here on APS that men would use trans rights law to invade women only spaces.
remember I said it here now, either a big backlash or brave new world in 10 yrs, imo probably backlash
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2023, 07:29:41 PM »
Welcome to 3 days ago.  :P
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2023, 07:37:05 PM »
JP Sears "Target isn't targeting children"  :rofl:

https://youtu.be/3niZlJqJ_ns

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2023, 07:46:52 PM »
JP Sears "Target isn't targeting children"  :rofl:

https://youtu.be/3niZlJqJ_ns

On Target
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2023, 07:55:53 PM »