Author Topic: Whistleblower: Govt has multiple alien craft  (Read 1425 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Whistleblower: Govt has multiple alien craft
« on: June 05, 2023, 05:15:43 PM »
https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2023/06/05/ic-whistleblower-claims-us-has-retrieved-craft-of-non-human-origin-n555709

According to reporting by veteran journalists Leslie Kean and Ralph Blumenthal, the reporters who broke the original AATIP UFO program story for the New York Times in 2017, along with Australian investigative journalist Ross Coulthart, a whistleblower from deep inside the government has come forward with some remarkable claims. He has records of a deep, black-budget program where the American military is in possession of multiple “craft,” both partial and intact, that have been determined to be of “non-human origin.” And that’s not all. He claims we’ve had them for a long time and the Pentagon never told Congress about it or submitted the program to congressional oversight.

https://thedebrief.org/intelligence-officials-say-u-s-has-retrieved-non-human-craft/
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Whistleblower: Govt has multiple alien craft
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2023, 05:19:23 PM »
I've noticed a big increase in the number of UFO stories flying about recently.
While I acknowledge the possibility I am very skeptical of the probability of alien visitors in flying saucers.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2023, 05:21:36 PM »
Wooja believe flying chafing dishes?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2023, 05:30:18 PM »
UFO stuff hits the news cycle most when trust in government declines.  It's something for the news to write about instead of the declining faith in government being the lead.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2023, 05:33:03 PM »
I hope they bring back Elvis
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2023, 09:15:32 PM »
Those aliens capable of interstellar travel sure do seem to have a lot of mishaps when they hit Earth's atmosphere . . .
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2023, 09:29:13 PM »
Those aliens capable of interstellar travel sure do seem to have a lot of mishaps when they hit Earth's atmosphere . . .

https://youtu.be/fyPMtpE7kAE?t=149
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2023, 09:46:11 PM »

A point that UFOlogist Jacques Vallee used as an argument against extraterrestrial nuts and bolts spacecraft origin. 

While I acknowledge the possibility I am very skeptical of the probability of alien visitors in flying saucers.

Lots of good arguments against.

Whoever they are, they lie a lot, and seem to like to mess with people's heads.

According to reporting by veteran journalists Leslie Kean and Ralph Blumenthal, the reporters who broke the original AATIP UFO program story for the New York Times in 2017, along with Australian investigative journalist Ross Coulthart, a whistleblower from deep inside the government has come forward with some remarkable claims. He has records of a deep, black-budget program where the American military is in possession of multiple “craft,” both partial and intact, that have been determined to be of “non-human origin.” And that’s not all. He claims we’ve had them for a long time and the Pentagon never told Congress about it or submitted the program to congressional oversight.

Easy to predict how this will all go.  No good firm evidence will ever be offered.  Someone will eventually find intelligence connections for at least some of the players.  The stories will get added to the UFO "legendarium".  Enthusiasts will keep looking for "disclosure".

We've seen this all before.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2023, 10:09:46 PM »

Our 20% Oxygen air is very corrosive to their structural materials from their transuranic "island of stability" structural elements. 

Morover, their metabolism, based on a chlorine atmosphere and a copper blood "hemoglobin" does not do well here, and their first attempts at exploration and recon resulted in the damaged and intact vehicles we have come upon and from which we recovered cadavers.

They have since learned to cope with our atmosphere on their ships but still need a 20-80 chlorine-nitrogen atmosphere to survive.  We have recently discovered that, so some of the recent ones  have survived in our artificial Cl-N atmosphere chambers.

We have learned to communicate with UFO crash survivors and found they are friendly and have helped with many of our recent technological advances.

In addition, they happen to resemble kittens.

Terry, 230RN
« Last Edit: June 05, 2023, 10:53:14 PM by 230RN »

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2023, 07:01:47 AM »

Try the local wines while there they said
It'll be fine they said.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2023, 08:25:21 AM »
The article didn’t say extraterrestrial, just said non-human.
I saw something in 1989. Don’t know what it was but I never saw anything like it before or since.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2023, 08:59:04 AM »
. . . In addition, they happen to resemble kittens . . .
Uh oh . . . Kzinti

Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2023, 09:02:15 AM »
Uh oh . . . Kzinti

Easily distracted by lasers
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2023, 09:20:57 AM »
The idea is interesting, but yes, skepticism should be the natural reaction.  I feel like a lot of the stuff I hear is not credible. 

I think it was Bob Lazar that claimed that one or more of the craft the govt had was dug up somewhere.  That is sort of easier to believe to some extent. 

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2023, 09:24:32 AM »
I guess Conact in the Desert 2023 was just last week.  I wonder if this was presented there. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2023, 09:40:29 AM »
Even if we did get ahold of a "flying saucer" it may not do us much good other than beyond giving us proof someone is out there.
Lets says they're a mere 1,000 years ahead of us and 1k years is nothing, actually more likely they could be closer to a million years ahead of us. But lets stick with just 1k for the moment. Take a modern smart phone back 1,000 years to 1023 AD. What would they make of it? Beyond seeing that it lights up when this button is pushed and it asked for a pass key there's really nothing more they could do with it or understand. Even just the outer case materials would be totally beyond anything they can imagine yet alone produce. And how about what's going on inside even if they did get inside of it. They would  completely lack the tech to even examine the chips or even start to understand what they do. You would have to get to at least the early 20th century if not the mid 20th for someone to even begin to understand what they're holding.

Heck it wasn't even until the late 19th century humans were even aware of the existence of radio waves. What could they be using we're not even aware of similarly? Think how much of our current techs replies on something that until relatively recently humans weren't even aware it existed.

Don't get me wrong, it could gives us an idea of what direction to go in but beyond that maybe not much
« Last Edit: June 06, 2023, 10:01:09 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2023, 10:17:19 AM »
That is the rub.  I think that is pretty much what Bob Lazar claimed.  The Govt brings in picked scientists/researchers every so often to look at everything and see if anything new can be found out.  Supposedly, that is why he was brought in. 

grampster

• friend
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2023, 10:37:33 AM »
The aliens need to check in with "Bob and Nikki's Saucer Repair".
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Pb

• friend
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2023, 10:39:45 AM »
I think Bob Lazar is running a scam.

I'll believe the government has a UFO when I see it.

Well, probably not even then.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2023, 11:06:09 AM »
I think Bob Lazar is running a scam.

I'll believe the government has a UFO when I see it.

Well, probably not even then.
I would agree about needing to see it.  It is fun to think through this stuff, but belief would take a lot of proof. 

I have heard others say Bob Lazar himself has not profited from his story, but I haven't followed his story all that much.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2023, 11:18:00 AM »

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2023, 11:54:11 AM »
I would agree about needing to see it.  It is fun to think through this stuff, but belief would take a lot of proof. 

I have heard others say Bob Lazar himself has not profited from his story, but I haven't followed his story all that much.

Notoriety and fame are both types of profit.  That could be all Lazar is really after.  Or he has just failed to gain financially from it.  It don't recall any ufologists that have made much coin from the whole flying saucer thing, at least beyond making a modest living.
Besides, if there really were intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.  Don't see any of that happening, so we're probably alone in the universe.

Somebody should que up some therimin music to go with this thread.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2023, 12:35:49 PM »
From what I have heard, Lazar could have done a lot more to sell interviews, go to conventions, or sell books, but he has done little of that.  Just what I have heard so others may know more. 
None of that means his story is true either. 

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2023, 06:08:19 PM »
What if you were to go back about 2,000 years and take an AED with you?  Imagine what a difference that could have made for a guy name Lazarus.
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2023, 06:51:38 PM »
Heck it wasn't even until the late 19th century humans were even aware of the existence of radio waves. What could they be using we're not even aware of similarly? Think how much of our current techs replies on something that until relatively recently humans weren't even aware it existed.

And yet, at one point I'll bet they had threaded screws and nuts and bicycles and sulfuric acid and probably nitrogen-based explosives and frying pans.  Dunno about coal and petrochems, but some kind of convertible organics.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 05:42:26 PM by 230RN »