Author Topic: Chicago police officers under investigation for migrant sex allegations  (Read 364 times)

MechAg94

• friend
https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-police-officers-migrants-10th-district-station-news/13472441/

Chicago cops have apparently been having sex with kids who are also illegals living in their precinct building.

CHICAGO (WLS) -- Multiple Chicago police officers are under an internal investigation involving allegations of officers having sexual interactions with female migrants at a West Side police station, sources said.

This allegedly happened at the 10th District police station in North Lawndale. According to the Chicago Sun-Times, one of the officers has been accused of impregnating a teenage girl.

Both COPA and Internal Affairs are investigating. If the accusations are founded it could result in criminal charges.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
Chicago?

Where's my shocked face?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
<Terry mutters quietly to himself since it's a little off-topic>  I wish they'd quit calling them just "migrants."  While they technically are, they are not "migrant workers," they are "illegal migrants."  Let's not let that distinction get blurred.
<sigh>
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Pb

• friend
My brother in law said the cops in Chicago were just another gang.

True?  Well, the above story isn't evidence that he is wrong.

MechAg94

• friend
That there are cops in a major city that would do this doesn't surprise me a lot.  Doing it to a minor is worse.  I think I am more surprised that they were letting migrants stay in the building. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

HankB

• friend
My brother in law said the cops in Chicago were just another gang.

True?  Well, the above story isn't evidence that he is wrong.
I grew up in Chicago. I had an uncle who was a lieutenant in the CPD, and a neighbor who was a detective, so I heard . . . stories.

Decades ago it was well known that gangs were infiltrating the Chicago Police Department in a planned and organized manner. They were recruiting youngsters into the gang at an early age, and keeping them "clean" by avoiding actual criminal activity. Make no mistake, these kids WERE gang members, but by being kept at arm's length from the gang's business (mostly drugs) they had clean records when they became legal adults. They were also "encouraged" to do well in school by the gangs. So . . . once they turned 21 . . . off to the Police Academy they went, often as part of a diversity or affirmative action hiring program.

And a good portion of them became members of Chicago's Finest. And they still were/are actively helping the gangs by doing things like making sure that when on patrol, they're at the far end of their patrol area when their gang does something. Sometimes they do something more overt and occasionally get caught . . . but the gangs have more working for them. With nearly 12,000 sworn officers and nearly 1000 "other" employees, the CPD is the 2nd largest in the nation, and some estimates put gang membership at a couple of hundred.

But nobody official wants to admit this or talk about it.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain